The Goldbergs

Ripped off. The first fours seasons have already been on 7. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Will we see Season 7 on Seven, or another Alternative is air the new season on 7flix as the channel’s going through a Transformation into showing Programs targeting Young Women.

As you keep suggesting every year but never happens.

Probably will turn up at 11.30pm sometimes during the year.

I don’t know why Seven has the rights to a show like this, same situation with It’s Always Sunny.

1 Like

Because they have acquired in a distribution deal. It’s why they also have Black’ish but only screen it after midnight on 7flix.

Did they acquire these shows thinking they would rate but they didnt so they end up in a graveyard slot?

1 Like

Not all new programs should air at 7.30.

I would think they were part of the output deal that Seven had with the ABC network. That’s why they had things like Desperate Housewives, Lost, Ugly Betty, Brothers and Sisters, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice etc.

All part of the output deal. Have no idea what arrangement they have nowadays but they still do seem to carry a lot of ABC stuff.

Ally McBeal, The Practice and Boston Legal are FOX shows not ABC.

Oops. I got carried away.

They certainly shouldn’t air at midnight.

Dear Angus Ross, please put all episodes of The Goldbergs on 7 Plus if you’re not going to show them on your main channel.

2 Likes

Depends on the program, some imported programs aren’t good enough for 7.30, that is just the reality.

I recall the first promos for the Goldbergs having a lot of cliche 80s footage mixed in. One that stranded out was from the closing scene of the first Back To The Future movie. Did these make any mention of “Australia’s new favourite sitcom?”

I think they’ll stop at 10 seasons unless the ratings dive.

1 Like

It’s Hard for TV Networks to find New Hit Sitcoms these Days, As Many of Them can be found on Hulu including The Goldbergs and Schooled which is’nt aired on Australia and the Latest Eps are Found if you got a Suitable VPN, The Sitcom Depression is Real.

1 Like

Is that a new show? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Seems Amazon Prime has picked it up S1-6 next month 5 May.

Damn and now for $59 a year can see Seasons 1-6 lol

I also bought Season 5.

I really thought we’d never see this show turn up anywhere lol oh well…

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Series 7 Premiere

Monday 25 May at 11:30 PM (12:00 AM in Perth).

2 Likes