The Goldbergs

The Goldbergs discussion can continue here. Archived Topic

Channel Seven in Victoria and Tasmania need to give us Fans the Skipped Hoverboard Episode a Run Next Week and Maybe a Triple Episode on the 14th and who Knows if it’s Still on Febuary 4???

I like this show but I cant watch it on 7 the way they mess it about.

That’s why most people have stopped watching a lot of American shows. The networks treat the shows badly then wonder why nobody watches.

1 Like

All Three Australian Commercial Networks should follow TVNZ’s Lead and Upload the Latest Episode of An US Show just hours after it aired there on their On Demand Service.

Watch it on Plus7 then???

No thanks there are better ways to watch it in HD also.

Two new episodes from 9:30 tonight on Seven. We meet Murray’s estranged father who Adam sees a movie with and it’s an New Kids on the Block theme when Erica’s past obsession comes out.

A Matchmaking Pairing for the Daryl Dawkins Dance goes Wrong and We Meet Bill Lewis on an all New Double Ep of The Goldbergs, Tonight 9:30 on Seven and let’s Pray it’ll stay on Thursday Nights come February.

Luckily I saw this. For some reason I thought I saw a post that said it was off tonight.

Thursday 4 February
10:00 PM The Goldbergs Series Return
Van People / Barry Goldberg’s Day Off

2 Likes

On Feb 11, A Special on Captain America that’ll air after The Avengers Movie.

Who’s Ready For Barry Goldberg taking the Day off???

Tonight’s episodes bumped to 11:15pm

We’re Most Likely to see New Episodes of The Goldbergs on Seven’s Newest Channel 7Flix launching February 28.

Good news for fans with the show now set to return with a double episode; though it is a long way off and subject to change.

Thursday 7 April 2016 at 10:30PM on Seven

Season 2 Episode 17: The Adam Bomb!
As Adam (Sean Giambrone) and Barry (Troy Gentile) take their April Fool’s Day feud too far, Beverly (Wendi McLendon-Covey) and Murray (Jeff Garlin) try to convince Erica (Hayley Orrantia) to give up on her dream of becoming a pop star.

Season 2 Episode 18: I DRANK THE MOLD!
As a bad beer experience ruins Adam’s (Sean Giambrone) birthday party, Barry (Troy Gentile) and Erica (Hayley Orrantia) try to convince Murray (Jeff Garlin) to buy a CD player.

1 Like

Wait a Minute, Seven are Skipping Episodes 15 and 16 and going straight to 17 and 18? The Goldbergs Should air on 7flix Instead.

Any Reason why Seven are Skipping Eps 15 and 16 of The Goldbergs Season 2???

My guess is that they are not skipping those episodes - just they have not pinned down an exact broadcast time at this stage.

So they may screen them a week earlier?