The Goldbergs

It’s just filler content at 11.30pm like Always Sunny, shame both Goldbergs and Always Sunny on Amazon Prime that they air on 7 first.

One of the few American sitcoms I still bother to watch. The '80s nostalgia is the reason I’ve stuck with it even though the show has lost steam in recent seasons. Not sure how it’ll go now that Adam has just had his senior prom and is headed for college. The writers seemed to have had trouble keeping the Erica and Barry storylines going after their graduation.

The most recent episode features Crocodile Dundee and Australian references. Have all the aspiring Australian actors fled Hollywood due to Covid? The Aussie accent put on by the actress playing the Paula Hogan character in the episode was extremely cringeworthy.

1 Like

Seven needs to Consider a Deal with Amazon Prime to air The Goldbergs and Always Sunny in Philadelphia by IOnselling the First Run Rights.

2 Likes

Season 7 was added a couple of days ago to Amazon Prime Video.

2 Likes

When Will Season 8 Added for Australia and New Zealand???

Still waiting for Season 8 to premiere but Season 9 starts in the States next week, Who has the Rights in Australia & New Zealand now???

1 Like

I assume it would premiere on 7 .

Season 8 premiers on Seven on Tuesday 12 October at 11:45 pm.

And we’ve got some Catching up to do with the US, It should’ve been Fast Tracked to 7Plus, but why not? Season 9 has started already.

Probably doesn’t rate well so no need to fast track . Seems to be a filler in 7’s schedule. I’ll wait until Amazon Prime Video gets Season 8 .

Season 8 premiere is out of next week’s schedule.

Time to Move it to 7flix, because the Main Seven is Damn Bad.

Is that a new show?

Nah, just Channel 7, they’re also airing on Mondays but will need to air Double Eps in the Near Future.

I’ve just checked the Schedule for December 5-11, Not One Single New Goldbergs Episode in the Schedule because of the Big Bash League & the Ashes Commencing, Maybe they should put a New Ep on After Home Alone 2 on December 11 as a Filler.

Guess that will be the last season of The Goldbergs

If they’re going to get rid of such central people, they may as well terminate the show. Like Roseanne, no point continuing IMO. I dropped watching that when they did that. Don’t still take the money. I like the openness in that post though.

Luckily, The Goldbergs has had probably a much longer run than earlier anticipated.

2 Likes

I hope this doesn’t affect any future seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

They could just end the show with 9 seasons. Also the grandfather character died so maybe it’s time.