The Dog House Australia

While I am pleased to see Denise and her husband John adopting two dogs from AWL, I do wonder if they had tried their local animal welfare organisations (since they live in Melbourne) before flying to Sydney?

But then they wouldn’t have been on the show. :man_shrugging:

At Last! All New Season Of The Dog House Australia.

Premieres Wednesday, 8 February At 7.30pm On 10 And 10 Play.

There are over six million dogs in Australia, but finding them the purr -fect home and human family is not always easy.

On The Dog House Australia, the passionate and dedicated team of matchmakers at the AWLNSW work tirelessly to pair the revolving door of abandoned dogs with hopeful humans.

And since The Dog House Australia launched in 2021, the incredible AWLNSW matchmakers have found fur-ever homes for 75 shelter dogs, and one cat, across the first two seasons.

In this heart-warming new season of The Dog House Australia, witness pure joy as heartbreaking tales of abandonment and loss lead to new beginnings and happy-ever-afters as the lives of both humans and doggos are changed fur-ever.

Catch all new episodes of The Dog House Australia from Wednesday, 8 February at 7.30pm on 10 and 10 Play.

I hear next season there will be a scandal! a dog goes home with one family but it already has a family!

1 Like

Is that the dog that has had a lot of botox and fillers to change its appearance? I heard they only applied to be on the show to boost their Insta followers and become an influencer. :crazy_face:

1 Like

yeah that bitch! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

New season of The Dog House Aus staring tonight with no Dr Chris Brown voice over.

I wonder if he will also be missing from Celebrity?

1 Like
1 Like

Given the latest season was filmed a few months ago, I think 10 knew in advance that Chris was switching camps, so it recruited Mark Coles Smith to be the new narrator.

1 Like

Not necessarily as the voice over part of the program can be a very late addition to the production of a show. Last night’s episode had only minimal narration.

1 Like

They may have been doing the narration quite late anyway. I think it was during the second season that one week they showed a random repeat in the middle of new episodes and said something about a production delay.

1 Like

and they probably made a point of doing it quickly here just to remind talent that nobody is completely irreplaceable :wink:

1 Like

This is one show that does not rely on the narration. There were only a few lines in the ep last night.

3 Likes

Yeah the narration would have been one of the last things they did cause it would need to be filmed and edited.

1 Like

10 have acquired the rights to the New Zealand version of this show, which debuted mid February on TVNZ2.

1 Like

Hopefully it only airs on a multi channel. The reliance on this show in prime time is annoying.

They should move this to Fridays to replace living room. They could get the whole year out or 2 local seasons, plus Uk plus NZ and plus their other new dog show.

Time slot done for the year.

I don’t think it’s something you could put on once a week for almost an entire year, would become very repetitive.

We’ve already seen numbers in decline for the show too with the over reliance of it to fill multiple slots with new episodes, repeats and the UK version.

I think it’s fine if they acquire it for streaming or possibly Saturdays, but can’t really see it working here.

1 Like

Yeah that will ensure the show’s going to die a quicker and swifter death.