I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

The first celeb revealed on Dancing With The Stars ? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Rochford had disagreements with 7 didn’t he? From what I heard it wasn’t a smooth relationship. Didn’t even last 3 years.

Chris is in a different league.

1 Like

Patti Newton (who turned 78 yesterday) has told the Sunday Herald Sun that she turned down another offer to take part in I’m a Celebrity, because of having to ingest disgusting food, the remote South African location and wise counsel from daughter Lauren and grandchildren.

The Sunday Telegraph’s Phil Rothfield reports that Olympian bronze medallist Harry Garside has decided to take part in the new season, putting his professional boxing career in doubt. Unbeaten in three professional fights, the 25-year-old hasn’t fought since May last year when he suffered a hand injury that required surgery.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/opinion/phil-rothfield/whats-the-buzz-saint-sinner-shoosh-anthony-mundine-admits-receiving-underthetable-payments/news-story/9aae3086d57c1afcacf3b77c6dbfce47

Probably wise at her grand age

1 Like

Aussie star dumped over reality TV move:

Harry Garside’s professional boxing career is up in the air after he opted to appear on a reality TV show instead of taking on a fight.

Garside has reportedly rejected the opportunity to headline a Foxtel Main Event boxing card in his home city of Melbourne, choosing instead to appear on Channel 10’s reality TV Show I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here!

https://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing/really-disappointed-aussie-boxer-harry-garside-dumped-over-reality-tv-move/news-story/953c36c01ca14852fbcbe05f2a0f9c82

Overdramatic NewsCorp upset after a boxer rejects appearing in a NewsCorp event.

3 Likes

In a statement from the network following the announcement of his move, it said he would still be hosting the show.

Anything could happen however…

Even if he is still under contract to do it, the chemistry might seem a little off if Julia has been blindsided by him.

I doubt it - will give Julia plenty of material for a running gag throughout the series.

4 Likes

Agreed. We will be hearing about her abandoning her all season :joy:

10 has a hard on for Beau, with no Anazing Race maybe he’ll get it.

2 Likes

Yeh Beau will definitely get this. If the show comes back that is,

3 Likes

I would say I’m A Celebrity would be back in 2023 - especially if it does well in the new time of the year.

The show is bigger than Dr Chris. Beau can be bland eye candy to be Julia’s straight man.

1 Like

There’s ads for it on TV now saying its back in Africa so I would say its going ahead.

Either Beau or Matty J or if they could Abbie Chatfiled

1 Like

They mean 2024.

2 Likes

Correct, I meant 2024.

Matty J is even blander than Dr Chris.

why does this name keep coming up? Is she really that great?

1 Like

To the average viewer, no. But to some of the “social media viewer”, she is brilliant.

Not that I have seen her presenting ability, but she does have a connection to the show as a former winner. She could be used as someone who can give special comments about how the celebrities feel in certain situations in camp.

1 Like

That makes sense but I wouldn’t place her in the host/co-host capacity.

2 Likes

Beau. Maybe if they don’t do The Amazing Race again.
Matty J. No.
Abbie Chatfield HELL, NO!

5 Likes