10 Play

You can’t skip the ads on 10Play…?

1 Like

Apple TV here but I think it was 10play was coming up with a ‘skip ads’ in the bottom right a couple of times last week, but yeah I couldn’t seem to select it either and it was gone before I could work it out :man_shrugging:

An Aussie Drama channel would be nicer than a channel playing back to back of the same show. Plenty of Aussie content around going back over the decades.

There are some more coming soon. That’s all i’ll say.

2 Likes

Now available on 10 play.

4 Likes

https://10play.com.au/the-dog-house-new-zealand

2 Likes

Is anyone else having problems with 10play today? It worked yesterday but since this morning I’m getting this when I press play on any video:
Stream initialization failed
An unexpected error has occupied

So I was able to get around this error by using Chrome instead of FireFox, but as of today this same error now appears when trying to watch 10play in Chrome as well:

Stream initialization failed

An unexpected error has occurred

1 Like

Do you have any ad blockers installed in my experience I had to remove them from all my browsers to get 10 play to work.

1 Like

2 Likes

10 Play starting soon slide:

2 Likes

A promo aired during the ad break of Have You Been Paying Attention? tonight, saying it has more than 10,000 hours of shows available for free. The promo is set at a Streamers Anonymous meeting.

1 Like

10 Play promo

3 Likes

Now awful, something original. Good to see it getting promoted outside of program specific stuff.

Watching the weekend news for the first time in ages on 10 play and the streaming quality is not great, with the picture very blurry.

Bizarrely the 10 specified ads playing during the break have a much higher quality, does anyone know what resolution these channels are streaming in?

Should be 720p. List of streaming resolutions can be found in the HD Broadcasting thread

3 Likes

Just checked, no MTV on 10play yet.
Noticed Foxtel said it was moving to 10play when they announced they were dropping it - but not sure this was ever confirmed by 10/Paramount.

1 Like

There are 3 other new Nickelodeon (FAST?) channels on 10 play now:

NickJr
NickTeen
NickRewind

These seem to have replaced the previous Little Kids & Retro Cartoon channels respectively.

The Survivor channel has programs listed as TBA and has been moved down past Gecko, seems like an error as the channel looks to be working fine.

As well, all seasons of Man With a Plan & the reboot of MacGyver have been added to the site.

Edit: Seems the changes keep coming with new channels, they’ve just added a few more in the last 10-15 mins.

New:
NickToons
NickClassics
NickMovies
MTV Reality
MTV Dating
MTV Retro
MTV Entertainment
MTV Biggest Pop
MTV Love

6 Likes

This is great news. Shame that the show titles arent seen though. Appears to be episode names instead of show names.

2 Likes

South Park, MTV music channels, The Traitors Channel, channel just added.

Is this Pluto TV at play here?

How many more channels are coming today?

3 Likes