The Cheap Seats

Oh. Objectiveness opinion dropping.

Regarding the first tweet posted by TVCynic, it could be a present for Melanie Bracewell’s 27th birthday today.

2 Likes

It’s the ‘crop this’ segment continuing on from last week.

Speaking of which, how are the segments highlighted like that of Penny McKinlay from 7 News actually real? :flushed:

3 Likes

A way to fill local quotas for Toowoomba?

1 Like

Rob revealed that they had the idea for a news review comedy in the 1980s. And that Cheap Seats is it - they thought themselves too old to front it so they asked Tim.

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s Mel Tracina taking Melanie Bracewell on a tour of the backlot and Pin Oak Court. They posed with Charlotte Chimes in the first photo.
https://twitter.com/cheapseatsau/status/1551888848489447427

2 Likes

Melanie Bracewell looks like a giant.

5 Likes

Watching Ep 14 via Prime Video then this comes up

5 Likes

:man_facepalming: Happened in Ep 11 too - The Cheap Seats - #545 by milhouseaus
Haven’t checked if they’ve edited/reuploaded it since.

1 Like
2 Likes

No mention of Nicole’s role as AFLW boss? The new season starts at the end of August.

Spoiler.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The one liners tonight :rofl:

1 Like

I think they did .

No worries my response from them should sort it … not … I swear they copy paste answers…given i did screenshot it and told them what device it was on…

Thanks for contacting Paramount+. We’re sorry you’re experiencing issues with The Cheap Seats. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! So we can better assist you, please help us troubleshoot by providing the requested information below:

1. How long have you been experiencing this issue?
  2. What is your internet connection? (Wifi/Ethernet/4G)
  3. What device are you experiencing this issue on and what is the version of the device’s operating system? If using a mobile device, please ensure you have the most updated version of your mobile device’s operating system.
  4. If you are experiencing a streaming issue from a desktop browser, please provide the browser type and browser version (for example, Safari 11.1). Please ensure you have the most up to date version of your desktop browser.
  5. Please power off and power on your device.
  6. Are you receiving an error message or blank screen if you are streaming content? If so, please provide a screenshot of the error.
  7. Please log out of your Paramount+ account and then log back in.

Thanks so much, and we look forward to assisting you.

2 Likes

That’s not relevant currently is it? Not with the CWG currently underway.

The error with e14 is still there but it only appears on Paramount + not on 10Play.

Also the opening music to the show was used as the closing music to the second last episode of Home and away on the 28th of july…i didnt realise it was from a band.

Maeve was part of a four-member team which won the gold medal in the women’s team pursuit event at the Birmingham Commonwealth Games, alongside Sophie Edwards, Chloe Moran and Georgia Baker.

1 Like

Geez tonight’s episode is flat.

All the product placement is jarring too.