The Cheap Seats

Creative, I suppose, but not at all effective. It’s very jarring and makes it look like nobody knows what they’re doing.

1 Like

Totally agree.

Ironic too when you are mocking others’ camera work.

1 Like

Just watched it now and thought Emma was great.

I think she was just as good as the regulars and considering it was jer first time, did brilliantly.

1 Like

Completely agree. She killed it for her first ep.

3 Likes

Someone didn’t check the file uploaded to Paramount+ this week. The second card stayed up for several minutes before an almost as lengthy black screen.

7 Likes

Ha ha I was just going to post this.

Do you know what time they usually put the episode on Paramount+?

1 Like

I’ve previously found it to be in the early hours of the Thursday after airing

2 Likes

My video was the final clip shown on last night’s episode! Ten are using my clips so often that I may as well start working for them. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes
2 Likes

Hello Dr Matt.

Formerly The Bachelor.

1 Like

Oh. Objectiveness opinion dropping.

Regarding the first tweet posted by TVCynic, it could be a present for Melanie Bracewell’s 27th birthday today.

2 Likes

It’s the ‘crop this’ segment continuing on from last week.

Speaking of which, how are the segments highlighted like that of Penny McKinlay from 7 News actually real? :flushed:

3 Likes

A way to fill local quotas for Toowoomba?

1 Like

Rob revealed that they had the idea for a news review comedy in the 1980s. And that Cheap Seats is it - they thought themselves too old to front it so they asked Tim.

2 Likes
2 Likes

It’s Mel Tracina taking Melanie Bracewell on a tour of the backlot and Pin Oak Court. They posed with Charlotte Chimes in the first photo.
https://twitter.com/cheapseatsau/status/1551888848489447427

2 Likes