The Cheap Seats

It just wouldn’t make sense.

1 Like

She writes for the show, so one could safely assume she’s familiar with it.

4 Likes

I thought she was fine but the one issue I find with the show is that the presenters are consistently looking at the wrong camera or looking away from the camera while supposedly talking to it. I don’t know if this is an issue of direction or what but it happens every week and the anchors, whether it be Mel or Tim or Emma as it was this week, are always getting caught out looking away.

1 Like

I think that’s a creative thing that the director likes to do. Must be a trend because they were doing the same thing on Entertainment Tonight, a while ago. But then they stopped doing it, probably due to viewer complaints. It really irritates me.

2 Likes

Last night the show ranked 6th in 25-54 and 16-39 with Ninjas 8th and Big Brother 11th.

Is that good?

Yes - being the second most popular show after 7pm last night in the key demos. A comparatively inexpensive format compared to Seven and Nine’s 7.30pm reality shows.

5 Likes

Creative, I suppose, but not at all effective. It’s very jarring and makes it look like nobody knows what they’re doing.

1 Like

Totally agree.

Ironic too when you are mocking others’ camera work.

1 Like

Just watched it now and thought Emma was great.

I think she was just as good as the regulars and considering it was jer first time, did brilliantly.

1 Like

Completely agree. She killed it for her first ep.

3 Likes

Someone didn’t check the file uploaded to Paramount+ this week. The second card stayed up for several minutes before an almost as lengthy black screen.

7 Likes

Ha ha I was just going to post this.

Do you know what time they usually put the episode on Paramount+?

1 Like

I’ve previously found it to be in the early hours of the Thursday after airing

2 Likes

My video was the final clip shown on last night’s episode! Ten are using my clips so often that I may as well start working for them. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes
2 Likes

Hello Dr Matt.

Formerly The Bachelor.

1 Like