Ten On-Air Presentation

Bob Shanks took one look at the XTEN logo and was like ‘we need something different’.

Hideously bad. Was such a backward step in what was there prior. I get Brucey shudders and his map-fetish… probably what inspired him.

5 Likes

Associated with the Show Me The Movie promos was a popcorn ident

13 Likes

Even though the typeface isn’t completely out of place for 1989 (serif typefaces were reasonably popular in Late '80s/Early '90s branding designs from what I’ve seen) the style of the map really has that Late 70s/Early 80s vibe, doesn’t it?

Oh man, you’ve just given me a brilliant tongue-in-cheek mock logo idea. Stay tuned! :wink:

3 Likes

10 Star could have been a name instead of 10 Peach.

3 Likes

Interesting to see how close ATV and TVQ were since they both shared logos from 1973 to 1983 (or 1980 in the case of ATV0).

Probably the first suggestion of an alternate name I’ve heard around here that is actually decent!

A couple of nice elements that featured in tonight’s promos.

Take Away

Changing Rooms

17 Likes

Great use of the new logo :+1:

6 Likes

Mitsubishi tie in

2 Likes

Looks like teal is the colour for Changing Room themed line ups.

8 Likes

Interesting, I didn’t think they still did these.

DWTS themed line up

3 Likes

It’s time like these I hate that WIN just chooses to cover these up with home made generic TV show promos :frowning: Those 10 ones look great.

3 Likes

New promo for Sunday line-up with music from Pharrell Williams - Happy

17 Likes

Wow, am really loving this look.

Very fresh!

12 Likes

Looks better than 90% of the stuff they’ve run with since the relaunch, even if they still won’t let the button pressing go.

1 Like

When you don’t have to push the button

7 Likes

That looks amazing! So fresh :heart_eyes:

But you do have to press pause.