Ten On-Air Presentation

Well done 10. This promo is already out of date with Hughesy replacing new NCIS :roll_eyes:

Hadn’t (new) NCIS been doing quite well, around 300k mark in a late-ish timeslot?

Funny as when you consider it’s a 17 year old USA show, compared to a new Australian revival which almost fell into the 100k mark last week :joy:

New promo with Hughesy “Yay”

3 Likes

You wouldn’t have a video of this promo at all?

Will upload but it will have adverts on it because of the soundtrack. Also incl promos for DWTS and Takeaway

1 Like

Thank you!

Saw this presumably new promo earlier, assuming it is meant to be funny but I barely cracked a smile

4 Likes

Yeah it is pretty cringy.

1 Like

a promo of this style without the bad comedy would be pretty good imo.

1 Like

5 Likes

10’s promo’s have gotten so much better since the reboot. They just don’t have the ratings to back it up and that’s a shame. Neverland is a 8:30pm show not 9:30pm it won’t rate there, it should launch on Thursday after Gogglebox then finish on Friday at 8:30.

2 Likes

Classification seems to be MA15+ I think for a movie that means it must be 9pm or later.

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of black coloured on-air presentation because when I saw the promos like the Clipsal 500 V8 Supercars starting this Friday, I find this a bit dreary.

Its not the Clipsal 500, as Clipsal don’t sponsor the event anymore. Its the Superloop Adelaide 500.

1 Like

Oops. sorry. My bad. This week has been a bad week for me with a lot of arguments and also having meltdowns

I’ve always been a fan of 10’s promo and presentation graphics - the problem is though, just like you say, good presentation graphics and promos doesn’t equal eyeballs… Nine’s promos on the other hand (and this is just my opinion) are a dogs vomit of generic looks, yet it works.

I think there’s something in that to take away. You also need to have an audience to watch the promos in the first place, so it’s a catch 22.

Noice.

17 Likes

I wish they would keep the HD below the bug :frowning:

Have no clue where to put this, so mods please move if appropriate. I know it’s been discussed before, but Channel 10’s new marketing team needs more appreciation!

2 Likes

I was wondering why there was no HD bug during Dancing with the Stars last night?