Tongue-in-cheek mocks

Darkest timeline.

10 Likes

So much regret in Sandra’s eyes.

Sandra/Fergo double header :grin:

3 Likes

New program coming to Nine in 2020 if “Bad Mothers” is a ratings hit! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

For you @Bort :wink: :rofl:
(Low-)Quality Shitposting.

evilrobpromo

6 Likes

A long range forecast for the year ahead I’d really like to see (but most likely won’t) during Nine News Sydney next week: Predicting exactly when Mike Dalton’s excitement levels are likely to peak during 2019! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There’s also talk of there being an app which sends alerts to your smartphone whenever the wackiest and quirkiest Dalts reports are most likely to air - external research has found it to be particularly useful in the lead-up to and during Easter, Vivid/Origin/Gold Telethon time, the NRL Finals series & Christmas.

10 Likes

Apologies for the double post, but I couldn’t resist doing a tongue in cheek mock (or re-edited) logo after this post about Ten logos of yesteryear…

Perhaps this could’ve happened if things turned out differently back in the Late '80s?

MOCKWINTVAustraliaLogo

And yes, the “WIN” text is from the final pre-aggregation logo. I’m sure old Brucey frequently reminisces about those days! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Forget Clive Palmer, how about Rob Palmer?

7 Likes

He’s got my vote.

2 Likes

He hasn’t got mine. :rofl:

2 Likes

What about Demon Dan?

1 Like

The guy who used to be on Better Homes & Gardens?

7 Likes

That’s a poor imitation of mine and you know it. :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m following the Master in his footsteps

1 Like

Damn straight.

2 Likes

In the style of Flying High

13 Likes

NBN News has announced a major rebrand, with this new social media icon showing hints. Turns out they went with something stupid…
tp-1

13 Likes

4 Likes

If Mark Ferguson was a James Bond villain, then surely our hero would have to be…

JamesBondPeterOverton

Sorry, couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

If 10 ran a 30 minute news bulletin at 6pm they could sell it as a FAST way to get your news fix (at least in the eastern states) .

11 Likes

Hot off the press, 10’s new campaign…

10 Likes