Ten On-Air Presentation

Ryan, my point was it does eventually air on the main channel so it is not wrong for ‘WIN’ to be displayed on the promos for it.

Feud on WIN, One & Eleven endtags

7 Likes

As well as a new male voice over, do they also have a new female one? The female voice in the survivor promo tonight sounds different.

1 Like

The current female V/O has been around since 2009.

There were two female V/Os, but Jenny Wilson (the one since the early 2000s) left for 9Gem! around 2012.

(Just like there were also two male V/Os on the go, the main one now at Ch 9 & that deep voice one who left around 2012).

1 Like

I must say I don’t like Ten’s new wider classification warning icon briefly shown at the start of a program that appears in the top left corner. I much prefer the old one they were using that was well balanced as seen below.

Anybody have a screen cap of the new one for a comparison?

3 Likes

Animated starting as a white rectangle then shrinking very quickly:

1 Like

Great. Thanks for that. See, it’s too big now and there’s too much white. It looked much better before. The black border was unnecessary but it was perfect otherwise.

1 Like

probably a response from the ACMA? requiring white space and legibility?

or Ten graphics realised the original version was way too small and could lead to complaints…?

1 Like

Really? I don’t see how extending the white bar helps and the print of the actual warnings is just as small. It looked cleaner and neater before.

I think it’s bigger than before…

I don’t care if the print is bigger or that part of the box has to increase to accommodate it. What I am objecting to is the unnecessary extension of the whote bar to the left? Why do that? It looks poxy.

Yet to see it in action, but hopefully the font is bigger. The old one wasn’t good, have to pause and move close to the TV to read what to expect.

1 Like

Just saw a ten and eleven lineup for the first time.

1 Like

Haven’t they been doing those for ages?

3 Likes

Yeah I thought that Ten have been doing One/Eleven cross-channel lineups since mid-2013 myself!

2 Likes

Big Bash promo featuring Ten HD logo.

7 Likes

Good to see the WBBL getting the same promotion as the BBL. Am looking forward to it!

1 Like

Good to see Ten using the Ten HD logo in a promo again, but IMO they really should take a few pages from Nine’s book and heavily emphasise Ten HD in their branding and On-Air Presentation.

I don’t know which market you’re in, but here in Sydney both Ten and Ten HD are running the PRG animation with the 2016/Ten HD-style logo when I checked tonight.

2 Likes

Same in Melbourne.

1 Like

I think that Ten Brisbane have may have mistakenly played Perth promos for the Big Bash a few times tonight. V/O on promos say coming 20 Dec on ONE with the ONE logo on some and others with Ten and ONE logo. Very confusing for viewers.

6 Likes