Ten On-Air Presentation

Brisbane will be getting weeknight matches starting on ONE (6.30pm) then moving to TEN after The Project.

Over the new year fortnight when Project is off, Brisbane will get the telecast from 6pm on TEN.

I noticed that too.

I reckon TEN need to rethink their strategy around the promotion of the schedule for Queensland viewers by being transparent around the first hour airing on ONE then shifting to TEN.

Either that or bump the Project to a simulcast on ONE/ELEVEN so cricket can play out from start to finish on the main channel, or consider breakout programming for channel 13 to show the BBL in HD whilst still keeping The Project in its traditional timeslot on the ‘main channel’.

2 Likes

The promos Ch 10 have been airing for the BBL cricket are fantastic :slight_smile:

This BBL popup makes it look like ONE HD :slight_smile:

8 Likes

New clip aired tonight during tonight’s BBL opener, promoting Ten’s existing shows as well as shows coming to the network next year, namely The Biggest Loser: Transformed, 24: Legacy and This Is Us. Looks good.

2 Likes

Yea, it looks sharp. :sunglasses: I hope we can expect a On-Air Presentation refresh next year. Hasn’t it been at least 3 years since the last one?

3 Likes

Just saw that too, looked great with the presentation elements.

Their Christmas night lineup promo is great too, couldn’t say the same about the content but at least it’s Christmas themed and features the TEN logo with a Santa hat similarly to the watermark they used last year.

2 Likes

I think Ten is likely to refresh their graphics based on some elements of their recent promo videos.

4 Likes

Yeah, I believe that Ten’s last On-Air Presentation relaunch happened in Early 2014. Fingers crossed (but at the same time, I’m certainly not holding my breath) for changes to the look and feel of Ten next year.

2017 promo

2 Likes

Video

5 Likes

I keep thinking of WIN gold when I see that “2017” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Looks like the half circle thing around the 17 is a bit of a “thing” for Ten right now. And what’s with the diamonds in the background? Certainly pointing to a larger overall design thought.

But then, we thought that about the big “10”

btw. I think This Is Us will be massive for Ten.

1 Like

Don’t give WIN any ideas. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I saw the stand alone 24 Legacy promo last night, it’s quite stunning

2 Likes

The 24 promo is amazing. Probably one of the best they have ever produced IMO.

I would really love the movie openers to return, the template they used from 2003-2006 was the best IMO.

They did return it in 2013 but didn’t last long?

All the have now, is a movie transition graphic to an ad break.

1 Like

Animated PRG watermark plus Christmas line up

B and B announcement - returning in 2017. It is presented in a humorous way with a scene from the series “I’m leaving you … but just for 2 weeks”.

9 Likes

has anyone seen this promo for This Is Us on TV yet?

https://tenplay.com.au/ten-insider/extra/season-2016/this-is-us-first-look

2 Likes

I did a few days ago, Looks interesting.