Ten On-Air Presentation

I don’t know that I’ve heard it before, was just at the end of the Bachelorette promo.

1 Like

I heard it to, I’m pretty sure it was new. I was only Thinking ten should get a new voiceover. I found the other one to loud or dramatic maybe?

To my ears, that male voiceover at the end of the promo for The Bachelorette I saw during Gogglebox last night sounds familiar (I’m sure I’ve heard him being used in advertising before), but I can’t quite remember whether or not a TV network has used him before.

I’ve heard him across a few new promos, in particular that of Body Hack.

Doesn’t sound as strong or as prominent as other voice over artists the currently have.

1 Like

Do ten air idents anymore?

Sort of … from last night

4 Likes

I would’ve thought that SVU one is an “Up Next” promo rather than an Station Ident.

They’re probably not airing it anymore, but Ten were running a Bridgestone tyres-Sponsored Ident last year and I think earlier this year too.

Some recent promos - Survivor one at the start has the new voice over

4 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

WIN aren’t airing any form of idents or lineups for Ten. Neither of the primetime or ‘now, next, later’ gets shown. (they even still continue to cut to ads for the following weeks preview of contestants/guests for HYBPA).

1 Like

I think maybe laziness comes into play

At least something has finally clicked and the WIN logo on the Family Fued promo has been replaced with Eleven’s. Only took them three months…

True. :grin: There’s one for One also.

Note Family Feud does air weekday mornings on WIN.

Note that the promo doesn’t cite a timeslot

They’re just generic promos with a channel specific endtag.

In that case it should say

“Family Feud, Weeknights at 6 on One & Weekday mornings at 8.30am on WIN”

& 6pm Sunday…

And weeknights at 6 on Eleven