Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

As mentioned, Natalie Forrest is presenting Ten News First Perth from Sydney tonight.

6 Likes

Natalie Forrest also presented national newsbreak tonight.

3 Likes

Adelaide weather presenter will be Tiffany Warne.

4 Likes

Oh so they are having a weather presenter - great -
hopefully weather is done live on location.

Surprised they didn’t get Jodie Oddy though maybe she isn’t interested in upping her hours at 10 or would cost them too much.

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/tiffany-warne-revealed-as-kate-freebairns-replacement-on-channel-10-weather/news-story/9ab56e26f57ba90993d110eb487300f8

Great to see nonetheless. Same model as Perth then it seems.

3 Likes

Very happy to see all three presenters have lived and know Adelaide very well, instead of a random person from Sydney presenting.

5 Likes

Saturday (03.12.2022): Lachlan Kennedy is presenting the national news tonight. He is also doing sport.

Sunday (04.12.2022): Lachlan Kennedy presenting tonight. Jelisa Apps doing sport.

Paris Martin on weather this weekend. Last weekend, Taylor Ryan did Sunday weather, after having no dedicated weather fill-in on Saturday.

4 Likes

Maybe I’m reading into this too much, but Narelda posted about this new bulletin on her Instagram tonight saying;

“Perth, it’s been an honour to be with you at 5pm… now let’s make it a bit earlier.”

Reads to me as though she will no longer be presenting the Perth bulletin at 5pm? :thinking:

Interesting comment also since this bulletin will likely be delayed into Perth? Hmm.

3 Likes

Could Narelda present a separate bulletin live into Perth at 3pm AEDT (12pm Perth time)? But it means there will not be enough time to pre-record content for the 5pm Brisbane bulletin.

1 Like

Unless they’ll use the Adelaide setup?

4 Likes

Maybe either Kate Freebairn or Sandra Sully will do the Perth news until Charlotte Goodlet returns from maternity leave.

Doubt Sandra would do it - would make her working day ridiculously long which I think is why she never presented Perth when they sacked local presenters in the first place.

Kate could be an option though a very unknown face in that market…

They would go with someone who is a local definitely, Nat Forrest could stay in Sydney?

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Project

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/max-burfords-journey-from-bgrade-footballer-to-adelaides-alist/news-story/e5af0dd93ffcc33c51376e2b0ede076c

Puff piece on Max Burford. Good to see 10 trying to raise the profile of its presenters and build some momentum for the Adelaide bulletin prior to launch.

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

Tipping Charlotte Goodlet. Even better if they would present it from Perth again.

3 Likes

It did seem like Charlotte was the succession plan for whenever Narelda moved on, not sure if she will be back in time from maternity leave to present again when Narelda finishes up so they may have someone host in the interim.

I reckon Nat Forrest would have to be in with a chance also, she’s great IMO.

7 Likes

When doing the rounds for the midday bulletin, Narelda described being behind the news desk as where she was “the most comfortable”. So, it’s a bit odd to pin your career on a low rating morning show. I get the national exposure has led to new opportunities such as SBS but I wouldn’t say that the job security for either Studio 10 or the new national bulletin was at all high.

2 Likes