Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

To be fair - the Where’s William podcast hadn’t been in production for quite some time - over 2 years now with a few updates with developments in the case.

Likewise with Gillian’s, she took over the Making Money Easy podcast from 10 some time ago and was independently making and publishing it.

I don’t think we could attribute or try to link that to their departures from the network.

1 Like
3 Likes

Candice Wyatt presenting in Melbourne/Adelaide tonight

7 Likes
4 Likes

Saturday (12.11.2022): Charlotte Goodlet presenting the national bulletin tonight.

6 Likes

I like Charlotte

1 Like

Chris recently lost her father so understandable

2 Likes

Sunday (13.11.2022): Ursula Heger is presenting the 5pm News tonight for the first time.

4 Likes

Ursula is good. So was charlotte last night.

I like Ursula, and think with more presenting time she can be even better, it’s been nice to see her also have opportunities to present on Breakfast too.

5 Likes

Narelda Jacobs is now on leave until 2023.

4 Likes

Tash Exelby back from leave following surgery and presenting Breakfast from Melbourne this morning.

3 Likes

Thursday (17.11.2022) - Friday (18.11.2022) Lachlan Kennedy is presenting in Sydney and Brisbane.

4 Likes

With Narelda Jacobs on annual leave for the rest of the year, and Charlotte Goodlet now on maternity
leave, Hugh Riminton presented Ten News First Perth tonight.

Curious to see if Hugh will be presenting the Perth edition for the rest of the year, or if it will be alternative presenters until Narelda’s return.

2 Likes

maternity

2 Likes

I believe Natalie Forrest from Perth is filling in for a few weeks.

6 Likes

Flying to Sydney?

2 Likes

Would have to be.

Ursula Heger presented 10 news breakfast this morning

1 Like

Candice Wyatt presenting in Melbourne/Adelaide for the next two nights

3 Likes