Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

Not odd at all. If I remember reading correctly there were other reasons why she moved to Sydney for her new role with Studio 10 and Ten News First.

She’s arguably the best asset that Ten News First have so I’m hoping they have some plans for her in the network in the future.

Just my thoughts .

4 Likes

Hugh Riminton is presenting the Sydney/Queensland bulletin tonight.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Some may argue that she is somewhat polarising if she isn’t reading a teleprompter.

2 Likes

it’s just PR speak. Then when the next role comes along then that will become the “most comfortable”. Then eventually one day will come the “spending more time with the family” spiel. Doesn’t mean that they actually mean these things it’s just fed by PR (and, in some cases, HR :wink: )

1 Like

Stela Todorovic presented QLD daytime updates before, possible first time if I’m not mistaken?

5 Likes

6 Likes

Looks like Adam is leaving 10 News First Melbourne weather

1 Like

Another appearance for Ursula Heger for Sydney/Brisbane

4 Likes

Whys that?

EDIT: Yep, Adam Morgan is leaving according to Jennifer Keyte’s insta.

Good opportunity to bring back Mike Larkin once Melbourne brings back their local bulletin, but realistically Jayde Cotic will probably fill the role.

5 Likes

ALso a brief mention at the end of the bulletin. Jen: “It’s been an absolute pleasure”.

5 Likes

The BOM might want him back.

2 Likes

Ursula is a very great talent :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Josh Holt mentioned during this evenings ad break weather update that he was signing off for the year.

1 Like

Saturday (24.12.2022) - Sunday (25.12.2022): Ursula Heger is presenting the national news this weekend. Paris Martin is doing weather again this weekend and Chole-Amanda Bailey is on sport.

7 Likes

Ursula Heger is presenting tonight for national/Perth again.

3 Likes

Hugh on news tonight, with Lachie on sport. Paris Martin is on weather.

So 10 News First Melbourne are now looking for a new weather presenter?

2 Likes

Bring back Mike Larkan I say.

6 Likes

With the Adelaide bulletin moving to Sydney, I wouldn’t be surprised if we see Melbournes weather segments return to OBs next year.

4 Likes