Ten News First Content and Appearance

Exactly

1 Like

Lachlan’s “slip of the tongue” yesterday was mentioned on Studio 10 this morning, Lachlan laughing it off which is the best way to handle it.

6 Likes

Sandra did a report on 25 years since the Thredbo landslide tonight - included lots of footage from the archives.

4 Likes

I wonder how many of the archives were 10’s :wink:

8 Likes

6 Likes

Heavy 10News First advertising on 3AW in the lead up to 5pm. Almost every break, using the old theme song through……

I’ll post a video shortly

1 Like

Was mentioned here a few months ago. Shame they’re still using the old theme

1 Like

Just on 10NF Breakfast… the set is dreadfully dark for a morning news bulletin. I think it looks terrific as a 5pm news set but it needs some vibrancy for a morning news look. Possibly a lighter blue for the light strips, or even a mix of blue and white. A big part of the problem is the dark corner screens behind the sports position, but the light bars could definitely be utilised better.

3 Likes

I agree. The set is brilliant, but it needs some morning news warmth. The same kind of warmth they gave to the opener. Some yellow would work wonders

7 Likes

10 News Breakfast had its highest ranking so far. Once again with all the caveats; while still getting low numbers, I thought it would be of interest to the forum. The audience was about 20% higher than previously reported with Brisbane and then Melbourne the top two markets. As seen on a previous occasion when the bulletin numbers were up, it saw the early portion of Studio 10 well up on its normal numbers and higher than the rest of that program. I wonder how closely 10 are analysing these results. I was surprised given the Games coverage over on Seven.

13 Likes

Angela Bishop presented the vale for Olivia Newton-John on the breakfast news. No doubt she will present the package for the 5pm news as well.

6 Likes

There was also a double guest interview on set today (different topic):

10 Likes