Ten News First Content and Appearance

what markets get ABC News Breakfast and not Sunrise?

Does Seven take into account reginal SA/Tasmania/NT/Central within its national report or only the Seven owned stations? :thinking:

The national figure includes OzTAM plus Regional TAM regardless of ownership - same markets for ABC and commercials.

3 Likes

Cheers.

Hopefully 10 decide to invest time into it and watch it grow, not haphazardly axe it just because it’s not rating immediately.

4 Likes

What is an acceptable figure though? 100k? They will never get to that point. No point investing.

The number is fluctuating daily. If they can push to 30k (on average) they’re in front and have doubled the 8.00am timeslot from what was previous there. At the moment, it isn’t costing 10 much to maintain. Keep it there.

2 Likes

Have you seen studio 10 ratings? :rofl:

Have not checked in a while, let me guess, 50k?

I remember the good old days with David and Kim when it used to rate 150-200k. I wonder if they still existed how it would be rating now?

Try much lower.

Recent ratings indicate about half of that.

Sweet Jesus, what happened? I thought S10 was sort of in the 50-80k range.

It’s a show with no substance now. It’s just filler that surrounds the infomercials

2 Likes

No watermark, headline graphics or lower thirds on Breakfast so far.

2 Likes

Appeared after about 3 minutes.

5 Likes

Also coming out of Sydney this morning.

3 Likes

10 News First have added this footer to a a lot of their social posts over the last few days:

Watch 10 News First live at 5pm for the full story, or catch up on 10Play | Watch full episodes of TV shows for free on 10 play - Network Ten

The only thing is;

• Their rivals have been doing this for YEARS
  • They don’t use any official hashtags to have any real social impact
  • Some bright spark there hasn’t worked out that the news landing page on 10 play is awful that loads to a page which is all about the weekend national bulletin, unless you navigate to one of the other tabs for the ‘local’ bulletins.
  • They’ve still got content from the last federal election and a current affairs show which doesn’t even air on the network. Where’s The Project stories & articles? Breakfast? Studio 10? Useless.
4 Likes

Last social research I saw suggested that hashtags were not really best practice anymore in most scenarios.

6 Likes

A 10 News First Special entitled Shockwaves covering the 20 years since the Bali Bombings will air in prime time at 7:30pm September 28 on 10.

It’s being done by Ali Donaldson with the aforementioned podcast.

9 Likes
2 Likes