Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

A post was merged into an existing topic: Network 10 2019

Graham Norton is back on Friday Feb 8th at 8:30.

Week commencing 10 February 2019

Sunday 10 February
07:30 pm I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
09:00 pm NCIS S16 Ep12
10:00 pm NCIS Rpt

Monday 11 February
09:00 pm TBA
10:00 pm TBA

Tuesday 12 February
09:00 pm Hughesy, We Have A Problem
10:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt
11:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 13 February
07:30 pm Changing Rooms Season Premiere
09:00 pm Law And Order: SVU S20 Ep13
10:00 pm Law And Order: SVU Rpt
11:00 pm Hawaii Five-O Rpt

Thursday 14 February
07:30 pm Changing Rooms
08:40 pm Gogglebox S9 Ep02
09:45 pm Movie: He’s Just Not That Into You (2009)

Friday 15 February
07:30 pm Show Me The Movie! S2 Ep02
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S24 Ep13 Guests: James McAvoy, John C. Reilly, Westlife, Sarah Paulson, Richard E. Grant, Steve Coogan.
09:30 pm Hughesy, We Have A Problem Rpt
10:30 pm Montreal Comedy Festival Rpt

Saturday 16 February
06:30 pm TBA
08:00 pm TBA
09:00 pm Ambulance Rpt
10:15 pm NCIS: New Orleans S5 Ep13
11:15 pm NCIS: New Orleans Rpt

1 Like

Sundays and Wednesday’s at 9pm very weak.

Imo, SVU & NCIS are two of the better American shows 10 have which are legacy brands however inconsistent scheduling and many timeslot changes have resulted in viewers all but ambondig them. There’s no real reason why either show shouldn’t really be suitable for a 9pm timeslot following new local content.

1 Like

What about Thursdays? After one of their top raters, Gogglebox, they chuck on a movie rerun at 9:30

Monday’s look weaker at the moment.

If Celebrity wraps up by Tuesday then what does 10 have planned for the following Sunday at 7:30? DWTS is on Mondays from the 18th while Takeaway sounds like it will start on the 24th, leaving a gap on Sunday the 17th.

Would be great to continue to momentum nonstop from Celebrity.

1 Like

I agree momentum is the key. However logistically a week to get Julie and chris back to launch this show is unrealistic.

10 will probably air NCIS at 7:30.

It’s only for one week. DWTS starts following Monday and should hold up 10’s shares.

1 Like

It was a cheeky comment made because people were cristising Sunday and Wednesday which was scheduled rather than a Monday that hadn’t even been decided on. I am aware what is going on Monday, but thanks.

So only 3 eps of Celebrity will actually be in ratings period, so essentially it’s now a summer show.

People watch TV all year round now so I think its time the non ratings period was abolished.

1 Like

Trial By Kyle call out

Schedule posted above amended with new information.

So celebrity isn’t the finale?

I’m confused as to why Celeb wouldn’t be on Wednesday or Thursday if Sunday is the finale. If they were extending the season so the finale is Sunday 17th they might as well run Celeb all week as per usual, otherwise it will lose momentum. Changing Rooms can easily start a week later.

3 Likes

Changing Rooms is not a reality program like Celeb or MasterChef. It just happens to be running twice a week. It’ll be interesting to see if viewers tire of it if they keep rushing it through at the rate of twice a week.

My thoughts exactly.

What are the chances of those 6.30 and 8.00 slots on the Saturday being Celeb into Sat schoolies? Fits in time wise, reckon it might actually give 10 the shot in the arm they need on Sat nights and, in hindsight, probably could have been happening all season.