Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

I’m not saying it wasn’t previously discussed
or posted, just that I didn’t recall that detail when I made my above comment.

1 Like

First back to back MasterClass since season 8 in 2016 (California Week at San Diego and Finals Week).

Previous seasons have aired on Seven on late Saturday afternoons. Is this a new season? Luxury Escapes has not put up a press release on the network change.

1 Like

From traveldaily today:

Luxury Escapes TV SEASON three of Luxury Escapes: The World’s Best Holidays is set to launch on Channel 10 on 14 Jul, showcasing 22 destinations around the world. The 13-part premium travel series, produced by holiday website Luxury Escapes in partnership with American Express, will be hosted by Sophie Faulkiner and Shane Jolley and will cover new locations each episode, airing on select dates until 08 Dec.

I think Seven may have passed on the new season due to the agreement between Ignite Travel Group (50% owned by Flight Centre) and their new travel site 7Travel which promotes travel deals across their morning shows, tv ads, digital assests and magazines which would be seen as a major competior to Luxury Escapes.

EDIT - Promo here:

1 Like

Survivor Wed/Thursday?

Switching nights with The Bachelor / The Bachelorette?
And does it mean MasterChef grand final will be on July 31?

Week commencing 22 July 2018

Sunday 22 July
06:00 pm Family Feud Series Final
06:30 pm The Sunday Project
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia Today marks the first day of Finals Week for 2018. Each contestant will cook with one of five mystery boxes from a past season - who will be make it through to the next challenge?
09:15 pm Sports Tonight
10:00 pm NCIS Rpt
11:00 pm Instinct Rpt

Monday 23 July
06:00 pm Pointless Series Premiere
06:30 pm The Project
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia It’s the first pressure test of Finals Week & the bottom three contestants from yesterday’s invention test line up for what will be the last time in the MasterChef Australia kitchen for one of them.
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
10:30 pm Man With A Plan S2 Ep10

Tuesday 24 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia We are down to the top four in the competition and today they will compete for a massive advantage. Just days from the Grand Finale, this advantage will be a game changer.
08:30 pm Shark Tank S4 Ep10
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles x 2 Rpt

Wednesday 25 July
07:30 pm MasterChef Australia The contestants arrive in Sydney at the iconic Icebergs restaurant in Bondi. Today they are competing for a place in the semi-final and need to be inspired by the Italian menu at Icebergs.
08:30 pm Instinct Ep11
09:30 pm Madam Secretary S4 Ep19
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O Rpt

Thursday 26 July
07:30 pm David Attenborough and The Giant Elephant
08:45 pm Law & Order: S.V.U Rpt
09:45 pm Blue Bloods S8 Ep14
10:45 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 27 July
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
09:30 pm Shark Tank Rpt
10:30 pm 2017 Montreal Comedy Festival Rpt

Saturday 28 July
06:00 pm Luxury Escapes Ep3
06:30 pm Planes Gone Viral Ep 4
07:30 pm Ambulance S2 Ep 10
08:45 pm NCIS: New Orleans S4 Ep18 and 19
10:45 pm Instinct Rpt
11:45 pm 48 Hours Rpt

2 Likes

In the afternoon Pointless takes over the 2.30pm spot and Neighbours encores move to the 8am spot that was previously Family Feud encores.

Why are they airing pointless repeats during the day! Dont they learn! Dont over do it! You dont see 7 and 9 airing repeats during the day!

1 Like

Ten not airing Masterchef on Thursday to extend the series to Tuesday I am assuming. Interesting and clever move.

2 Likes

Nine airs reality shows repeats on most weekdays.
Seven airs House Rules repeats on Weekends.

But I agree. Ten shouldn’t overdo with the multiple repeats.

2 Likes

Can anyone see in any advanced guides what Ten has planned for 6pm Sunday 29th July? I had a quick look online but i can’t see the guides that far in advance. With Family Feud wrapping up this Sunday 22nd and Pointless only promoted as airing on weeknights I’m a little surprised Ten hasn’t announced anything to fill this primetime gap in their schedule yet.

If I were Ten i would extend the Project with a more entertainment focus in the last 30 minutes and a heavy interview in the second 30 minutes. Maybe a special guest on the desk for 30 minutes.

Probably Jamie Oliver or some garbage like that.

1 Like

Currently a Bondi Rescue repeat is scheduled I believe.

Pairing Neighbours and B&B encores in non-WIN regions - smart move

My guess is Bondi Rescue or Territory Cops to fill in for now (or maybe Sports Tonight Early Edition)

2 Likes

To be expected really.

New episodes of Elementary are coming to Sunday nights from July 29th to replace NCIS repeats.

Timeslot is 10:15pm that week but expect it to air whenever Sports Tonight finishes.

Looks like the reunion of this season’s MasterChef contestants is still on the cards. The July 29 schedule could look like this:
7.30pm MasterChef Australia
8.40pm MasterChef Australia: MasterClass (contestants reunion)
9.30pm Sports Tonight
10.15pm Elementary

Not sure if it has mentioned. Former My Kitchen Rules and I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here contestant Ash Pollard has her first ever food show called Foodie Adventures, which debuts on Ten on Saturday, September 1 at 4.30pm.