Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

So they should be. They’re just a terrible company owned by a terrible owner who almost drove a network down to extinction (along with another old eagle in Bermuda).

2 Likes

Good to hear celeb will be back. Interest announcement regarding the summer investment.

1 Like

I too am interested in this summer investment! Could shake things up, that’s for sure .

It’s about time they realised that people watch television all year round and there is value in screening some decent first-run content throughout the year.

LOL. All I can think of when reading that headline is “you just put Street Smart to air”.

Well if Street Smart really fails it could move to Eleven and repeats of All Aussie Adventures could fill the slot after the new All Aussie Adventures…

I think you might have to update it to reflect on what should be airing.

I think you have to be patient because official media releases are posted by @TV.Cynic and those have not been updated yet.

2 Likes

Right - I’ll give Beverley a ring and see what she’s got planned. :wink:

11 Likes

Do you know something we don’t?

I think he just means that episode 1 of Street Smart will air on August 12 instead of the 2nd.

He’s referring to Street Smart being bumped to after HYBPA? next Monday with a TBA in the schedule from 8pm next Sunday 12th.

Good move. It would have been in the 200s next week.

2 Likes

Lol, I’d love to see what the benchmark is for “amazing ratings” on Saturday daytime for Ten would be?

3 Likes

What is this show? Is it a ten show or some sort of branded content. Why is a sports guy hosting it? Is it even a sports show?

I thought it was a show about Horse Whisperers

Bev still not returning my calls. This is what we have so far…

Sunday 12 August
07:30 pm Russell Coight’s All Aussie Adventures S3 Ep02
08:00 pm TBA
10:00 pm Sports Tonight
10:45 pm Elementary S6 Ep3

Monday 13 August
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm Street Smart S1 Ep02
10:00 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
11:00 pm Man With A Plan S2 Ep13

Tuesday 14 August
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
09:00 pm Bull S2 Ep14
10:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles x 2 Rpt

1 Like

Shouldn’t this be S1 Ep 01 ? Ep 02 aired on Sunday night, people commented on it being aired out of order.

Not against weeknight movies on main channel (RE: Mean Girls), but I am if they’re an umpteenth repeat. No FTA premieres lined-up?

But clearly had picked and been licenced some from their long-running Paramount relationship, as “Daddy’s Home” (2015) premiered on Ch 10 a few months back…

Ten listed last week’s episode as Episode 1 in their guide.

Next week’s episode is labelled as the 4th one produced.

1 Like