Family Feud

Possibly to people who read newspapers but Ten was number channel and network for people under 55 on Monday - so not irrelevant to them.

1 Like

“on Monday” as opposed to most nights, or all year or beyond a few hours of primetime right? And news is online. Here are some stats of interest http://newsmediaworks.com.au/nielsen-shows-14m-read-news-online-in-april/

1 Like

Logies message.

2 Likes

Tonight was supposed to be the final episode right (with Pointless debuting tomorrow)? There was no farewell and Grant said the team will be back to play again.

Are they still going to air episodes on Sundays for a while???

One week left.

2 Likes

I wonder if it is worth running a few promos for the final episode or even the final week?

2 Likes

Last show tonight. :cry:

3 Likes

Sunday?

Yes, the Ten program guide lists Sunday as the season final.

2 Likes

there is no fanfare nonetheless.

I know it would never happen, but it would be a nice touch for former hosts Tony Barber, Daryl Somers, Rob Brough and Bert Newton to record farewell messages for the final ever episode.

1 Like

Knowing what Australian TV is like when it comes to game show formats, unfortunately I wouldn’t rule out the chances of Family Feud being revived at some point in the future.

5 Likes

I’ve no doubt the format will come back in some way or another after Ten announced the show was just being rested, they could still decide to do All Star specials since they’ve got the set for it at Pyrmont - not that they’ve ever gone all that well.

Nine said the same thing about “Don’t Forget Your Toothbrush” in 1995. Still waiting…

4 Likes

One of the last frames of the show tonight

1 Like

I don’t get it, isn’t Sunday the last episode?

It must be, he’s wearing a white shirt in the outtake from twitter but a blue shirt (or at least it looks blue) in that cap.

Grant must have stuffed up with which night was the final night.

1 Like

Tonight was acknowledged as the final show.

“Thanks so much for watching for 4 years; it’s been amazing; appreciate it.”

7 Likes
2 Likes