Ten (Mildura Digital Television)

When can we expect Nine Life in Mildura?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 9Life

The “Nine Mildura” Joint Venture (between WIN and Prime) is looking a bit neglected.
This is all there is:

5 - Nine Mildura
50 - GEM HD Mildura
55 - GO! Mildura

So no main channel HD or 9Life (let alone 9Rush).
Note no Nine branding on the multi channels.

Though there was a channel “54 Mildura” listed - but came up with “No audio/video” message.

This was after doing a rescan.

5 Likes

@Radiohead The “54 Mildura” channel is probably the same scenic loop channel that runs on 54 on Nine West.

It might be MPEG-4 channel that the TV you were watching couldn’t pick up?

2 Likes

Thanks, that is surprising then, as the telly in my room last night got the HD channels from other networks, even had a Netflix streaming option!

1 Like

Does anyone know if MDV has switched to 10 in Mildura?

It’s highly likely that it has.

1 Like

Yep, 10HD is on. However BOLD seems to be showing 10 programming too…Not sure what the go is. 9HD is a nice touch.

5 Likes

So. There was just an add during the Project that said : “the Bachelor, starts next on Win”…

2 Likes

WIN controls the playout and operations of Ten Mildura (Prime gets 50% of the joint venture’s revenue).

1 Like

What’s the bet that was a mistake by 10 and aired nationally.

3 Likes

I didn’t think they were making WIN branded promos anymore… unless it was an old one.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be old … it basically said the bachelor is coming up next on win. Had to be recent.

2 Likes

I could have sworn the same happened on Ten in Melbourne during The Project because it certainly sounded like “on WIN” but it had the 10 logo on it.

2 Likes
Get Connected: Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter