Panel this week:
Monday- Sarah, Joe, Angela Bishop and Richard Reid
Tuesday- Sarah, Joe, Ita and Olivia Phyland
Wednesday- Sarah, Joe, Ita and Shannon Noll
Thursday- Sarah, Joe, Angela Bishop…
Friday- Sarah, Joe, Angela Bishop and Todd McKenney

*Subject to change.

2 Likes

So has Scott Tweedie taken over from Robbo now?

1 Like

They both appear on the show, on different days

1 Like

Local Court hearing on 2 May, 9:30am - Robert McKnight vs Network Ten Pty Ltd. Is anyone free to go and observe?

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/content/court-lists#/detail/20180005613117303966DefenceCallover/network%20ten

2 Likes

Just give Rob some privacy with this case. I don’t think he would want a bunch of members reporting on it, his got other things on his plate too…

2 Likes

It will be reported in the media no doubt. There’s no privacy with a court case.

1 Like

Give him some privacy? He has been extremely vocal about his grievances with channel Ten all over social media.

13 Likes

Sarah, Ita, Joe & Denise on the show today.

4 Likes

Second time since Sarah returned IIRC. Good to see!

1 Like

Ita’s leaving according to TVTonight?!

Edit: https://tvtonight.com.au/2018/04/ita-buttrose-to-leave-studio-10.html

3 Likes

Yes Denise Scott joins the team.

4 Likes

I guess she’ll be doing flying visits from Melbourne, in the same way Denise comes down from the Gold Coast.

I suppose it will be good to have people from other parts of Australia contributing to the show.

1 Like

Denise Scott is actually a nice addition but I’d be surprised if either of them each do a full week or more like 3 days here and there.

Shame to see Ita leaving with so little fanfare - although at least for ANZAC Day there should be a larger than usual audience watching.

Would be good if they kept Ask Ita as a legacy and got her to come in monthly to film these in advance.

2 Likes

Ita was quite relaxed today and even engaged in decent banter with Denise. With Ita going, the show will be a bit more ‘fun’, sometimes Ita kept things a bit too serious. I like Denise Scott. Great addition.

1 Like

It sounds like the show just continues to fall apart.

4 Likes

Well, that would probably explain (in part) why Ita won’t be a part of Ten’s Royal Wedding coverage.

As much as I really hope this doesn’t end up being the case, surely I’m not the only person who wouldn’t be overly surprised to see Denise Drysdale leave Studio 10 by the end of this year?

3 Likes