Studio 10 (2015-2020)

5 of them on the panel today

1 Like

Angela is not on the panel for the whole show. She has just appeared for some royal/showbiz gossip so far.

Love the location they’ve used on one of the upper floors of the Pyrmont building for this interview Ange did with Kylie Minogue.

Kylie was in the same place they did the interview with The Project last night.

Kylie in Berlin must have had back to back interviews lined up…I wonder how many of the project interviews are pre recorded with questions inserted

Ang in studio upstairs looking good…maybe do the new mini entertainment updates @9 and 10ish from that spot as well?

1 Like

Yup, she must’ve done a bunch of interviews cause it was the same on News Brwakfast this morning. Ange also mentioned on Studio 10 yesterday she was interviewing Kylie later that afternoon.

I’d say a fair portion of them would be, that happened while I was in the studio audience once before and it’s likely that this interview was pre recorded with Kylie & the hosts yesterday earlier in the evening before the show went live as there was lots of interaction with the panel.

In some cases (I a celebrity and Batchelor exits) it seems as though the answers come before the question is finished… someone else asking the questions during the day and then the hosts pretend to ask them live??

IMACGMOOH has prerecorded exit interviews, given that it’s 2-3am in Africa when Studio 10 starts going to air…

Bachelor would be live…

Any caps?

As of last week, I noticed they do the weekend show a little differently.

Not only do they brand it ‘highlights’, they rotate hosts to intoduce the show. Last Sunday, Tarsh pre-recorded an intro on Friday from the centre of the desk (where Joe sits). Today, Denise did the intro.

From the bits I have seen, the host isn’t seen after this 1 minite intro. Not sure about the closer.

Personally not a fan of Jessica Rowe, but I think a vehicle that may have suited her would have been a program around midday similar to The Midday Show (previously on 9), Mike Walsh Show (previously on 9 and 0/10) and Susie (previously on WIN).

If you needed a male co-host, I would use Joe Hildebrand

Peter Overton said the kids need their mum, so Ten management, if they did later plan the style program I have just suggested need to be mindful of this

Alas, it probably won’t happen due to the heavy investment in Studio 10 already

Aren’t you just recreating The Morning Show?

1 Like

That show went tacky real quick.

As I already stated in last line of that thread, probably won’t happen

not a reasonable idea in any of this. and Susie was on at 9am in most markets and pre recorded up to 2 weeks in advance - not at all relevant.

How far in advance is the American tripe they serve up to us? you know Dr Phil, Ellen De Generes, Harry, CBS This Morning (Monday edition).

I was just saying that something like that would have suited Jessica Rowe re family commitments

Can you imagine how hard it must be for Jessica Rowe, Carrie Bickmore and Lisa Wilkinson?

must be terrible to be employed.

sure what they have isn’t the best but it rates fine… nt early 2000’s fine, but fine.

1 Like

Taped this morning’s show to see how it worked. Denise did the intro at 9.30, another at 11am and then a closer at 12pm with whats on tomorrows show. Not bad and I dont mind it this way, although i kinda think it needs to be 2 people to Banter a little ie Sarah & Joe, Sarah & Denise, Denise & Ita (Minus the brussel sprouts!). But it works and is not too bad.

1 Like

Spoil sport.

2 Likes

I agree, it needs two people. Denise was great but kinda talked to herself.

They need to do what rjey did when they first started the weekend highlights. Rotate two of the hosts to introduce after every ad etc.

2 Likes