Seven On-Air Presentation

I’ve always wanted to watch X-Men:First Class but I’ve never found the right watermark to accompany it.

13 Likes

Think that ident has been airing since just before the Australian Open started - saw it a few times during the coverage

1 Like

Looks like the days of the ‘Gotta Love It’ idents are gone…

Would like to see ‘Say Hello’ come back :blush::blush:

Ah… No?

The “gotta love it” (and stylised for different programs, such as the AFL “gotta love footy”) are still used.

Just saw an ident with the long-running 7 ‘TV’ / 7mate ‘dog’ and smaller 7Two ‘smaller TV’ with the “gotta love it” slogan in an animation on a channel last night.

Often you’ll see sponsored idents with the above for a movie, Flight Centre, etc.

1 Like

I was always a fan of “The one to watch”.

5 Likes

Noticed Seven’s Olympics PRG (normal programming - 7, 7Two & 7mate) actually has an animation for the Olympic rings.

It’s only subtle though.

I had thought it wasn’t coloured, as it’s fairly opaque anyway.

2 Likes

They also had the same watermark animation back in 2016 too. :+1:

2 Likes

Prime7 had an “up next on Seven” thing over the MKR credits tonight. Looked nice.

4 Likes

It aired on Seven as well - they also fitted in promos for 7Plus and the XMan marathon on 7mate during the credits

3 Likes

I liked how they had the short countdown to the start of live Olympic coverage on the main channel tied into this. I suppose they are able to do this at the moment since the movie on 7mate does start at literally the same moment when Olympic coverage switches from 7mate to 7; it’s not like it starts several minutes earlier or later than MKR ends like what would normally happen.

Just before on 7mate in WA, there was a large banner down the bottom of the screen, reminding viewers that Group 2 starts cooking NOW on MKR on the main channel…

I mean the stock 5s gotta love it ones like this https://youtu.be/ER4Pux-8qY0

1 Like

was no single thread to post this in

I’ve been wondering, with network sponsor billboards, do the advertiser (who pay to sponsor that timeslot) provide the script as well for their product? Or leave it up to the network?

(i.e.) John Deeks on 7mate just before:

“This program is proudly brought to you by Red Sparrow, the intense sexy spy thriller starring Jennifer Lawrence, in cinemas now”.

I hope it’s not Deeksy just adding his own flamboyant touch :smile:

3 Likes

A new presentation produced by the Seven Network for tonight’s lineup

8 Likes

Which is far too big and intrusive for viewers.

2 Likes

Here’s one I prepared earlier

3 Likes

Not sure where else to post this, but the 7 Olympic streams have now become a scenic loop, with 7HD elements from 2004

14 Likes

Would be great if you have recorded footage of this!

5 Likes

Recording of the loop

10 Likes

It still looks good doesn’t it

3 Likes

Didn’t realise the scenic loop used on 7HD breakaways back in the late '00s actually pre-dated it.

Still looks good.