Seven On-Air Presentation

I think Lukey boy might not fit the 7Two demographic (retired females)

3 Likes

Excuse me, sorry Sir, I know folk who’d take offence to that.

not-retired females?

2 Likes

Are these PRGs all just promotional advertising?

Interesting, they’re really massive and intrusive looking!

1 Like

Basically yes, to keep eyeballs on the channels of Seven even if they don’t like what’s on the main channel…

Seven Sport sponsor billboard, generic for NFL (Super Bowl sponsors)

5 Likes

NBC LA is currently running a 24 hour countdown clock to the Winter Olympics. I wonder how long it’ll be before Seven follows suit?

1 Like

New ‘Sunday’ promo on Seven Olympic proportions
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1825253410838369&id=183310371699356

error

giphy

For some reason, Facebook links don’t always work on here for some reason :neutral_face:

2 Likes

The link has been murdered.

6 Likes

This is the one that @LukeMovieMan was referencing.

3 Likes

Cash Cow pop up during a eulogy on Home and Away as noticed by Gogglebox families :hushed:

10 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Speaking of swimming, can we make it a thing again? No one watches it anymore

2 Likes

New “7 Melbourne” … “Home of Sport” ident just aired, 5sec in duration (quick shots of various sport events).

3 Likes

“First Time on 7” now being used for movie network premieres on Seven’s PRG (2nd line, promotion)

2 Likes

Serious question.

Why are viewers supposed to care it’s the first time it’s airing on Seven? It doesn’t make me any more or less likely to watch the film.

A premiere is something to promote (or was, y’now 20-30 years ago), crowing that it’s on your network for the first time is lame and seems like something only industry people would note.

9 Likes

It would for people on here that only watch seven. Apparently other channels don’t exist.

2 Likes