Seven On-Air Presentation

In Australia? Where else would they be?

1 Like

Melbourne

4 Likes

Seven Perth has officially lost transmission using this unusual Olympics title-card… :confused:

Its been gone for almost 5 minutes… :confused:

5 Likes

I was about to post that as well

It’s officially back now.

Did they post an official announcement stating they were back or did they just come back?

1 Like

I knew Perth was behind the times but I didn’t realise they were only just now getting around to showing the Olympics. How did you guys avoid spoilers all this time?

18 Likes

They don’t have Twitter or Facebook yet.

5 Likes

About five minutes after the title-card appeared, it switched to a Sunrise Best Bits segment randomly, then suddenly switched back to the Perth signal with the interrupted show playing from the beginning again. After the glitches stopped, the M Classification Symbol played normally then the Seven watermark returned back to normal. We got a second thought our set top box lost signal! :stuck_out_tongue: Thankfully, I managed to record most of the technical stuff up. :slight_smile:

But we have Myspace!

8 Likes

Something like this happened to GTV-9 on Monday night where I lost signal for about 30 seconds.

1 Like

7 Perth has started showing a Christmas promo featuring Rick,Sue,Basil,Anglea,Sam and Monica
I can’t remember the last time perth did there own Separate Christmas promo

2 Likes

That still exists?

Just spotted an ident “Thank you for making us #1 for a decade” with various network personalities.

Hopefully someone can upload/cap shortly.

Notable absence: Bruce McAvaney

1 Like

I thought i was quite a good little promo.

1 Like

Christmas message/ident from Seven Brisbane

6 Likes

Last night Adelaide’s Carols by Candlelight was broadcast on 7 Adelaide, only the second time in recent memory. For years, 7 stopped showing this annual event other than a short clip in the 6pm news until 2014 when they attempted to broadcast it live. There were many technical issues with the live broadcast, so I don’t blame them for not giving it another go last year.

This year, the 2 hour concert was recorded one day prior to the broadcast. It was edited down to fit into a 2 hour block with ads. The Christmas Network was brought in who also do Carols in the Domain (an activeTV brand if I’m not mistaken?) and, being in the crowd, I did notice a higher presence of television cameras (both fixed and roaming), more creative angles and a mammoth autocue like at The Domain. The broadcast graphics had sponsor logos on a bauble going into a break just like Sydney has done for years.

The first couple of pics aren’t from the broadcast (though that should be obvious!) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Seven - Australia’s Number One for 10 years promo - starts with a few images from the Desperate Housewives/Lost era but it is mainly about their 2017 line-up. This is Brisbane version (Bill McDonald pops up for a second).

8 Likes

Also a first look at “Murder Uncovered” with Michael Usher:

3 Likes

Channel Nine called and want their graphic designer back :smirk:

2 Likes