Seven On-Air Presentation

Knowing Seven in this market, Love You Western Sydney is probably a bit more realistic! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I agree, it’s not the 1980s anymore…

6 Likes

“Gotta See in HD” has a nice ring to it!

1 Like

Here’s a sample of some of Seven’s presentation and promos I recorded yesterday

2 Likes

I know media educated are going to disagree, but I really hate how seven have to have a rhyme for when their shows start. You’ve got to see October 3 really makes me cringe.

4 Likes

The educated might disagree as well… In fact I know for sure they will.

1 Like

U no educated.

7 Likes

I don’t no what I was thinking :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s great, but it’s smart marketing.

Would you be able to record a sample of some of seven’s promos from today like you did last week, including some Better Homes & Gardens promos and some of the movies seven are currently showing at the moment. If you could that would be much appreciated.

Yeah, no worries. I’ve just set my PVR up now :slight_smile:

Thanks for that. Make sure you do focus on including any Better Homes & Gardens promos and movie promos for The Da Vinci Code, Grown Ups 2, Ted and Forest Gump as well as the Martin Clunes Islands of Australia promo for next Friday. I do know that seven don’t often show these sorts of promos; as you might know they are more concerned on showing X Factor & Secret Daughter promos at any opportunity.

Sting performed “Every Breath You Take” during the pre-match entertainment. 7 used the song during “The One To Watch” 1.0 in 1999 when the five colours was introduced. That was the last on-air presentation using the Circle 7 logo

4 Likes

I recorded Seven for about 5 hours yesterday afternoon, and these were all the promos I managed to capture for you:

2 Likes

“LIVE 》7” & “LIVE 》7 HD” watermarks broadcasting tonight for The X Factor - Live Shows.

WIN is still using old Idents for their 7TWO channel in Griffith (I think they ran from 2011 to 2012?):

7 Likes

They are also using this old Seven Ident on the main channel (only got screencap, no video):

6 Likes

I believe that is Seven’s 2011-12 Ident. Mainly used to air here in Sydney (and other Seven O&O markets I presume) around the 3.30pm/4pm kids shows from what I remember:

I do remember seeing the roses one (2012) air just before the morning news, but I used to see this one around 4.

John Deeks (guest on tonight’s 60 years of Ch 7 on 3AW radio) said he’s on-call 24/7.

Sometimes getting calls during the middle of the night, for Sunrise (for example).

He also said he’s quickly recorded voice-overs in the car, when he’s got a call from someone in the on-air promos department in Australia.

NB/
Deeksy is currently the main network voice artist for the Seven Network, doing sponsor billboards in/out of commercial breaks & on-air warnings / switch channels. As well as Sunrise / Morning Show and other promos.

He also does voice-overs for over companies.

He’s also a warm-up person, most recently “Deal or No Deal” with Andrew O’Keefe for 11 years.

I met him a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. He was filming ads for Mike Carney Toyota in Townsville and we met him when looking at buying a car. He was a very nice bloke and gave everyone around him plenty of time.

1 Like