Seven On-Air Presentation

Nice promo. But Yummy Mummies? …Yucky more like it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nice touch with the Desperate Housewives and Jack off of LOST on there, they were the two shows which basically made Seven number one.

4 Likes

Great promo!
I agree. Great to see them include the shows that took them to the top!

1 Like

Sydney version of the hybrid Australia’s #1/New in 2017 promo:

Now, I wonder how long it will take for Nine to point out that Seven was not the #1 rating network locally in Australia’s biggest city this year in a “Sydney’s #1” promo…

3 Likes

I’ve seen this airing in Regional QLD featuring Rob Brough in the 7 News segments, and the end tag as “Mackay’s Number 1” instead of “Australia”

2 Likes

In Bundaberg it finishes with “WideBay’s Number 1”.

1 Like

Seven - sponsored by Big Bash :slight_smile:

9 Likes

TV sponsorship seemed like a bit of a closed club! Seven also sponsored by tennis. I wonder if tennis will sponsor Ten’s Big Bash coverage.

8 Likes

Interesting anecdote over Christmas thanks to Seven’s current promo series.

A (distant) relative who said she won’t be able to watch the tennis this year as they don’t get all the channels in her area of regional Australia. And channel they don’t get?: 201. :neutral_face:

11 Likes

Haha that’s a good one.

1 Like

Not distant enough by the sound of it.

6 Likes

I’m honestly surprised that he’s still in the form of an old school 4.3 CRT set. If you ask me, Seven should turn him into a flat panel widescreen set! :wink:

1 Like

Give him an upgraded widescreen format. He was introduced in 2005. It’s almost 2017 and poor Tim is still a 4:3 CRT analog TV.

1 Like

Then they’ll claim obesity has claimed Tim!!!

2 Likes

There’s a Moana (sp?) ident with Tim appearing occasionally on Prime7 at the moment.

I just saw a 2016 ident on 7 Melbourne.

3 Likes

2016?

The ident from 2016.

Just saw the same ident again.

Managed to get a HD recording of the ident and upscaled it to 4K.

This was recorded at 9:00PM on 7/1/17.

5 Likes