Seven On-Air Presentation

I’ve only seen the more generic version over here:

4 Likes

Haven’t seen the 7mate one but did manage to record the Movie Theatre one which was for Godzilla.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Anyone else like networks when they do special sponsor and/or promo tie-ins with nice animations? Seven and 10 seem to do it particularly. Do SBS do it?

Nine used to do them (Nokia and Windows 7 springs to mind), but I haven’t seen one from them for a while. I don’t think SBS would dare do one!

Edit: Found them.

2 Likes

SBS did a Sponsored Ident for Cadbury Old Gold chocolate in 2007 (or maybe 2006), from memory.

1 Like

:astonished:

Here’s another (presumably 20C Fox also sponsoring 7mate’s airing of “X Men: Days of past” tonight, as the latest sequel is in cinemas soon)

NB/ @WAtvVideos I take it this is the same one as the main channel version you uploaded a cap of earlier above?

5 Likes

7mate extended “ >> “ PRG line

3 Likes

Flashy new promo just aired in Brisbane highlighting the new shows coming soon…

3 Likes

Promo seen tonight

8 Likes

What a shit lineup.

10 Likes

Agree, very underwhelming.

Also, I thought 7 were resting Little Big Shots?

2 Likes

Not one show there that I’m interested in.

2 Likes

Might be an international version.

1 Like

For the network once known for its impressive drama production slate that line up is horrific. Just one two part mini series they’ve had to hold on to for a while due to legal cases surrounding some of the characters depicted. The network is going to be in serious trouble when the reality relationship format bubble bursts.

6 Likes

Mates On A Mission looks interesting and I think will do very well.

3 Likes

Absolutely wild to be watching the death of network TV in real time. This promo reel just substantiates it.

9 Likes

If that promo is anything to go by, Nine are in for a bumper Winter (aside from the AFL in the Southern states, of course)!

None of those programs sound particularly appealing to me.

2 Likes

Visually the promo is great. The content within it is pure crap.

As others have mentioned, the network that used to be enriched with drama and quality scripted content is looking like MTV. And that may even be insulting to MTV

I get the purse strings are stretched, however cheap and nasty programming like this is just embarrassing.

It’s really sad when you have a network like 10 who are trying and producing some decent drama and it’s not getting the eyeballs, then you have 7 who are pumping this entertainment/scripted reality out.

7 Likes