Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

So many TBAs and what’s with “Men In Black TBC

1 Like

Just a guess based on next Saturday’s movie.

I reckon Seven should show fewer episodes of TBA each week :wink:

1 Like

You watch, they’ll probably end up being movies. Only to be changed again mid-next week and again a few days later for some encore or b-grade overseas content :man_facepalming: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

But TBA rate higher than most of their schedule :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

latest gone from sat

Seven has acquired FTA rights to Bodyguard from ITV Studios and will show it later this month.

1 Like

Really running low on content. Most would have seen this on Netflix already.

1 Like

Week commencing 10 May 2020

Sunday 10 May
07:00 PM House Rules: High Stakes What will Rhys and Tamara think of their newly transformed house? Will they get the modern and minimalist place they had always dreamed of with a pumped up gym for Rhys?
09:30 PM Special: ABBA Forever Rpt
10:30 PM What The Killer Did Next Rpt
11:30 PM The Blacklist S07 E09

Monday 11 May
07:30 PM House Rules: High Stakes We find our who will come out on top after renovating Rhys and Tamara’s house as teams’ total scores are tallied from top to bottom from the homeowners, judges and fellow contestants.

Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide
09:00 PM 9-1-1 S03 E11
10:00 PM Seven News: The Latest
10:30 PM S.W.A.T S02 E11
11:30 PM God Friended Me S02 E22 Series Final

Perth
09:00 PM Flashpoint
09:30 PM 9-1-1 S03 E11
10:30 PM Seven News: The Latest
11:00 PM S.W.A.T S02 E11
12:00 AM God Friended Me S02 E22 Series Final

Tuesday 12 May
07:30 PM Tiger King - What Really Went Down? Behind the bizarre rivalry between big cat eccentrics that took a dark turn. With interviews and never-before-seen footage, this special will delve into what really went down.
08:30 PM First Dates Australia S04 E12
09:45 PM First Dates Australia Rpt
11:00 PM Seven News: The Latest
11:30 PM The Resident S03 E12
12:30 AM Grey’s Anatomy x 2 7Flix Encore

Wednesday 13 May
07:30 PM Britain’s Got Talent Audition 5
08:45 PM Movie: Shooter (2007)
11:15 PM The Resident S03 E13

Thursday 14 May
07:00 PM Home And Away x 3
08:30 PM Movie: The Other Woman (2014)
10:40 PM Seven News: The Latest
11:10 PM Flights From Hell: Caught on Camera Rpt

Friday 15 May
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM Movie: The Dressmaker (2015)
11:00 PM Britain’s Got Talent: Audition 4 Rpt

Saturday 16 May
07:00 PM Movie: Men In Black II (2002)
09:15 PM Movie: Terminator Genisys (2015)
11:35 PM TBA

2 Likes

This is a TMZ Special, broadcast in the US last month.

1 Like

Very weird filler programming.

House Rules goes to two episodes per week. Must be worried the third isn’t performing (sub-500K).

1 Like

House Rules will be two episodes per week, but the Sunday episode is a double, featuring reveals by homeowners and judges on the same night. The new round of interior renovation begins on Monday.

2 Likes

Two and a half hours of House Rules? Not sure if that’s a good idea.

1 Like

Silly to put that weaker episode against Lego Masters.

1 Like

Netflix rubbing it’s hands together for the free promos from Seven for their programming which is taking viewers away from Free to Air. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

1 Like

TIGER KING: WHAT REALLY WENT DOWN?

Next Tuesday 7.30pm on Seven

Channel Seven presents an investigation into the explosive true-crime story everyone is talking about, with exclusive interviews and never-before-seen footage.

This premiere special will delve into what really went down, exploring outstanding questions about whether or not Joe Exotic is guilty,
an inside look into Carole Baskin’s husband’s disappearance and the current status of the new investigation.

Presented by Matt Doran | Produced by TMZ/Harvey Levin

2 Likes

America’s Got Talent being advertised as coming soon. Where will it be scheduled?

1 Like

Lol

2 Likes

What’s lol?

Cupboard must be so bare at Seven they have to now rely on America’s Got Talent (after Britain).

Though to be fair the circumstances are still not looking good for Australian productions to resume soon so I suppose it’s partially understandable (I think the Australian version probably won’t even go ahead this year). I hope that at least Seven executives can have a look at how well-produced BGT (and to a lesser extent, America’s got Talent) is so that they can replicate that standard whenever the show can resume production.

2 Likes