Seven Network - Programs and Schedules

Are you talking about the AFL? If they are in hubs they will have to churn out games quickly and rapidly to comply with self isolation requirements of each state and to play everyone. I would assume there will be weeks breaks in between the rounds. Remembering we have already lost 6 weeks of AFL and it won’t start until roughly mid June/early July. That means they need to fit in 16 games between July and October assuming they want the season to finish earlier rather than later to not impact 2021 too much. I would also assume the finals will take an extra week this years as the wildcard is likely to be added so that is 16 rounds in roughly 9-10 weeks. They will need to play every night or most nights at least.

I’m talking about taking Home and Away off or running out of episodes.

Oh yeah well as I said with AFL they might have to give it a break if the AFL is on as 7 surely would rather play that than Home and Away.

AFL 7 days a week is way too much. I can’t see that happening either.

That is what they have been discussing on the podcasts and footy classified episodes i have been watching. They suggested running from Wednesday to Sunday - so not exactly 7 days. Obviously 7 wouldn’t get all that. But the AFL wants to make the networks happy and apparently they are asking for more prime time matches. If they are only playing at 2 or 3 grounds then they are going to have to play most nights/days of the week.

7 may actually have a chance of winning a few weeks with AFL 7 days a week.

2 Likes

Its still an if though and I doubt it would be 7 nights a week on 7 as Foxtel require exclusive matches.

1 Like

They have a six month stockpile. Chances are they will return to production soon like Neighbours already has.

2 Likes

They don’t have a 6 month stockpile.

The bushfires and personal life from cast have held them back a lot. Sam Frost confirmed this a few weeks ago.

1 Like

It hadn’t stopped production. They just had to reschedule filming, When they were supposed to film outdoors, they just switched to filming more scenes in studio and would have caught up on outdoor scenes later. Same with actors who have to take a break. They either get written out and scripts are rewritten or they leave gaps and they film those scenes later.

At one stage, they were 7-8 months ahead.

1 Like

08:45 PM Britain’s Got Talent Audition 4
10:00 PM The Latest: Seven News
10:30 PM World’s Deadliest Weather: Caught On Camera
11:30 PM Surveillance Oz Rpt

1 Like

2.5 hours of BGT? Seven are going to get smashed that night.

4 Likes

Why do they keep scheduling programming, only to change it a day or two later, often multiple times?

4 Likes

Saw this promo air last night, three seasons suggests something is good about it and for Seven to air it, looks alright, but after one or two eps might not be?

Their deals with Sony (2011-2016) expired (Nine now have a deal again), only have a handful of titles still with the odd run left. But maybe the seperate renewals of The Blacklist did give them another show or two?

Week commencing 10 May 2020

Sunday 10 May
07:00 PM House Rules: High Stakes What will Rhys and Tamara think of their newly transformed house? Will they get the modern and minimalist place they had always dreamed of with a pumped up gym for Rhys?
09:30 PM Special: ABBA Forever Rpt
10:30 PM What The Killer Did Next Rpt
11:30 PM The Blacklist S07 E09

Monday 11 May
07:30 PM House Rules: High Stakes We find our who will come out on top after renovating Rhys and Tamara’s house as teams’ total scores are tallied from top to bottom from the homeowners, judges and fellow contestants.

Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide
09:00 PM 9-1-1 S03 E11
10:00 PM Seven News: The Latest
10:30 PM S.W.A.T S02 E11
11:30 PM God Friended Me S02 E22 Series Final

Perth
09:00 PM Flashpoint
09:30 PM 9-1-1 S03 E11
10:30 PM Seven News: The Latest
11:00 PM S.W.A.T S02 E11
12:00 AM God Friended Me S02 E22 Series Final

Tuesday 12 May
07:30 PM TBA
08:30 PM First Dates Australia S04 E12
09:45 PM First Dates Australia Rpt
11:00 PM Seven News: The Latest
11:30 PM The Resident S03 E12
12:30 AM Grey’s Anatomy x 2 7Flix Encore

Wednesday 13 May
07:30 PM Britain’s Got Talent Audition 5
08:45 PM TBA
11:15 PM The Resident S03 E13

Thursday 14 May
07:00 PM Home And Away x 3
08:30 PM TBA
10:40 PM Seven News: The Latest
11:10 PM Flights From Hell: Caught on Camera Rpt

Friday 15 May
07:00 PM Better Homes And Gardens
08:30 PM TBA
11:00 PM TBA

Saturday 16 May
07:00 PM Movie: Men In Black II TBC
09:15 PM Movie: Terminator Genisys (2015)
11:35 PM TBA

1 Like

The durations of House Rules next week are confusing. Is Seven showing a double episode next Sunday, and starting the next interior renovation on Monday?

1 Like

I reckon it’s a mistake. There’s a different 8:30pm program I reckon.

So many TBAs and what’s with “Men In Black TBC

1 Like

Just a guess based on next Saturday’s movie.

I reckon Seven should show fewer episodes of TBA each week :wink:

1 Like

You watch, they’ll probably end up being movies. Only to be changed again mid-next week and again a few days later for some encore or b-grade overseas content :man_facepalming: :crazy_face:

2 Likes