Seven AFL Coverage

sorry turdall your wrong once the queen passes we will still be in the commonwealth the republic movemnet is losing momentum

disagree and so do all the monarchists in australia it should and needs to be advised here in australia since we are a member of the commonwealth

I would totally agree regarding William’s wedding back in 2011 and George’s future wedding but not Harry because let’s face it, he’s never going to be King…

2 Likes

People probably said the same about Elizabeth and her father.

1 Like

It wasnt a comment about being right or wrong… it was an opinion and opinions aren’t wrong.

2 Likes

well no but to young monarchists like my self we can wish its only for the like of wills and harry that australia isnt a republic

I had a crush on Zara when I was younger, still voted yes for the republic.

1 Like

God they talk shit once the game’s over. Should’ve gone to bed, I’ll never get the last 30 mins back.

1 Like

But that’s just it. If you watched it, and I watched it, chances are others were too.

I guess it’s something they think works, banter and in-jokes? Put it this way, you’re always going to have that when BT is around. Yes, I really miss Dennis, but he’s not coming back. At least we still have the legend in Bruce.

And ratings last night suggest Melbourne are obsessed with the AFL, even if it’s a belting.

1 Like

The obsessions over the bounce in the first quarter made me mute them.

1 Like

Well yes, bloody SBS pushing Homeland back late, knew I couldn’t see it through so kept it in 7.

BT pisses of early, he’s not the problem,erely a distraction. I don’t mind the Roaming Brian stuff usually.

Last night, the fawning over Carey’s looks, a man convicted of indecent assault against a women, assaulting police and a history of drug abuse in a week we’ve seen more sexual harassment allegations and drug problems of those in the industry was sickening. I doubt that last half hour once the coach’s press conferences have been held rates much, time to get rid of it.

2 Likes

You could always switch over to Fox for a carbon copy coverage, because the last half hour is essentially what Fox have been trotting out. Substitute Carey for Brereton and you’re there.
Do what I did, and turn off at 11pm.

2 Likes

Yes that was cringe.

I really like Kardinia Park’s (sorry *GMHBA Stadium) new set-up though, with a sealed room for the TV crew, with the change rooms back-drop, Hamish even opened the window and started chatting to Selwood :joy:

1 Like

Sounds unprofessional.

2 Likes

No Foxtel. People pay for that crap?

1 Like

Are you a Telstra mobile customer?

I don’t have a Foxtel subscription either but am with Telstra.

So get any AFL game (incl Fox Footy) live and free on the official app :hugs:

1 Like

Nah, halved my bill by switching to Optus years ago. I did watch some AFLW games on my phone though.

1 Like

More that Fox do pre, post and half time segments from Fox Footy studios.
They do the selection plus game highlight for the panel, Fox do seem to do a looser coverage for Friday night.
I don’t have Foxtel, happily watch most stuff through my tablet data free and for free as a Telstra mobile customer.

1 Like

Saturday 19 May

Sydney
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 9: Sydney v Fremantle

Brisbane
03:00 PM AFL: Rnd 9:Gold Coast v Port Adelaide
06:30 PM The Kick: St Kilda v Collingwood
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 9: St Kilda v Collingwood

Melbourne
02:00 PM VFL: Rnd 7: Coburg v Collingwood
06:30 PM The Kick: St Kilda v Collingwood
07:00 PM AFL: Rnd 9: St Kilda v Collingwood