Random Mocks

16 Likes

If I had to do a watermark for SCNews it would literally just be 7 GTS/BKN in the style of the 7 News watermark that appears on Seven O&O news

I’d do the same for the SCNews Tas product

8 Likes

Fantastic mock! I’d personally just have the “Nightly News” wordmark on its own for both bulletins.

1 Like

A Spencer Gulf GTS/BKN version of the animated logo Tassie uses would be good.

2 Likes

Additions to my recent Sunrise Mock, the logo in the corner is nameless simply because I can’t find a decent enough font/ colour to go underneath.

26 Likes

Looks great, though personally I’d get rid of the shadows and probably use a bolder typeface on the supers/ticker to help cut through the white a bit.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seven Sport

Love this!
Problem is that it’s too clean for Sunrise to ever use. These days they are all about the overuse of big chunky graphics and massive text.
If they implemented this style it would look great!
My only criticism is that yes the text does need a bit of weight behind it. Maybe a heavier font?
I’d also probably make that little bit of the logo graphic on the super (right edge) a bit more prominent in the strap? Maybe another half of it’s current size?
Awesome job. Probably one of the best I have seen for morning TV IMO (including on air)

2 Likes

Great mocks. I think getting rid of the sunrise logo or fading it abit on the lower thirds would be better.

80s Retro themed 10 mock.

36 Likes

The 90s “electric” logo is my favourite out of those. The numerical 10 works really well.

6 Likes

Just a couple of mocks I whipped up less than an hour ago.

8 Likes

If Fox used their logo for team logos

8 Likes

Will be interesting to see what Sylvia will return to do this year. Much speculation about late news.

1 Like

Not a fan of the new Today background. Stylised Skylines dont work at Breakfast IMO. This is what I would do

20 Likes

I don’t mind this, it’s definitely an improvement on what they’re currently using.

Love this! It doesn’t feel as cramped as the current set. Hoping the rumours are true and they construct a set like this in 2020 after the move to North Sydney!

2 Likes

Nice mock, however the traffic light changing from green to orange and red would be a distraction for people like me haha

4 Likes

haha yeah good point. Probably would eliminate that!

2 Likes