Random Mocks

great mock :slight_smile:

Decided to do a retro mock tonight. Coming up next on National Nine News…

20 Likes

Punt at a rejig of Fox Cricket

19 Likes

Looks far better than the graphics actually being used on both Fox Cricket and Seven this Summer IMO! :slight_smile:

Yeah,I actually don;t like Sevens graphics, they’re too much like when Nine did the cricket.

Looks awesome! Could you do a BBL version?

13 Likes

Did you do match summaries for this too?

3 Likes

With NBC TODAY refreshing graphics, I think its time for Sunrise to do a few tweaks to their graphics before CH 9 Today refreshes. I adapted it from NBC, looking at doing the rest of the package later.

Decided to go a bit darker on the orange, and brought back part of the old logo.

36 Likes

2 Likes

What frightens me is I could actually see them being lazy enough to do just that and boast about a new look…

9 Likes

Quick Mock for The New TODAY (Inspired by NBC Today). Many people might say that there is no weather bar. I honestly feel that in 2019, do we really need the weather there constantly? Its on our devices with a tap of a button…

EDIT: The bottom blue bar is a flipper. I just realized I didn’t make that too obvious :frowning:

25 Likes

So’s the news and sport results. If that’s your logic, you may as well cancel Today.

3 Likes

I really like it

36 Likes

Love it!

4 Likes

31 Likes

Wow, that is so good :joy:

3 Likes

Quick mock of an Update Super for Nine Gold Coast News with a “beachy” colour scheme to suit the market:

If rolled out for real it would be part of a widespread branding package for Nine News, rather than just part of a GC-specific look. And each city/state might have its own colour scheme for their local editions, while simultaneously retaining the standard design.

13 Likes

With thanks again to @SydneyOnAirTV for the blank super background which I’ve tweaked to fit, here’s a new one for Southern Cross Nightly News on 7 GTS/BKN, using the two callsigns so all viewers in the licence area feel included:

Thoughts? I feel like the logo might be a bit too big, but that design isn’t really the best one to work with in small sizes. An alternative idea could be to rotate between “Nightly News” and “7 GTS/BKN” similar to how Seven themselves have rotated between News & Olympics logos before…

14 Likes