Random Mocks

Fixing the logo and having a better use for the weather flipper.

12 Likes

I agree that the logo should be made white, but still think the weather flipper should be there. People dip in and out of the show so mightn’t always have time to stick around for a full weather segment!

5 Likes

IMO the only way the weather bug should stay is if it is localised. If your just dipping in and out, your not waiting for your city to appear.

3 Likes

Love this. Compliments the chrome graphic package nicely.

2 Likes

I’d go for a combined social + weather flipper.
I think the 2015 package did this if I remember correctly?

3 Likes

It would be great to see localised weather, flipping between, for example:
“NOW 21.3°”
“TODAY 26° (sunny icon)”
“TOM 30° (sunny icon)”

Would be good if it was possible for affiliates to insert their own localised weather too.

If they can insert time, they most surely can do weather, too. Just another source to plug into local master control.

1 Like

How would that be possible? The weather is different in Manly than in Parramatta for example. How would a “NOW 21.3” even make sense?

the weather is completely different in Chicago city and Tinley Park as well, doesn’t stop CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, The CW, WGN… I could go on…

Are random mocks of radio logo/on-air presentation allowed?
If so I love creating mock logos for radio stations.
For Eg. This is one I whipped up for Gorilla Super Digi in Sydney if they had a similar on-air look as George FM in NZ. (I put Danny Lakey in because I thought he would fit in with the whole underground vibes of a dance station).

9 Likes

Hard to fault.

Sure they are, I believe this is a generic mock topic, not specifically just tv, radio, or other media stuff.

4 Likes

I was bored in school, so…
YsD8vLSS_400x400

If we had Nine news presenters on win news

(I know the red on red isn’t ideal)

11 Likes

Using the 2d logo. Nothing too original.

22 Likes

The 2d logo has only been used in 2001-02

1 Like

Yes, no?

17 Likes

Hm…

Yes…?

2 Likes

why are you unsure? I love it. it’s refreshing and modern, a good way to compete with 10

3 Likes

I can see them licensing a obscure song that’s a few months old for on-air presentation as what Ten did (both for Eleven and the 2018 rebrand)…

1 Like

Took @SydneyOnAirTV’s design. I think the nine logo is from the website, maybe the finance page (think I’ve seen it there)

8 Likes

I can kinda see 9 (or Nine) adopting their online logo.

2 Likes