Random Mocks

a simple tweak to Perth Telethon’s graphics

9 Likes

These look awful but I thought I would give em a try
TenBoss tenpeach

4 Likes

I think these look a bit better than what I did before tenpeach3 tenboss2

4 Likes

I can’t do the mock thing… but maybe Ten logos using emojis for boss and peach? Just for fun…

11 Likes

Really quick mock - Today supa inspired by the Royal supas

5 Likes

A nice mock! I wish Nine (and affiliates) would insert local temperatures like that

Turning the recently introduced Sponsored “Coming Up” Graphic for Seven News into an In-Program Promotional Graphic - hopefully more realistic looking (even if it’s technically much more of a Re-Edit rather than a mock) than my last attempt back in April!

17 Likes

Apologies for the double post, but here’s some quickly mocked up “teaser” promos I personally think we should be seeing (but won’t) on TV this week if the rumours are true: Re, Network Ten Relaunch including new logo.

In a moving visual form, the old logos would fade on one by one right up until the current/outgoing logo (but not the new one) with the background audio played being a compilation of memorable Network Ten moments. The line “A Change Is Coming” and the date would fade in at the end.

28 Likes

Nice work there mate!

2 Likes

Glad you liked it! :slight_smile:

Although it’s a smart move not to keep any new logo under wraps until it’s officially launched, I figured that the idea of a “teaser” promo would really intrigue viewers and perhaps get them wondering about what Network Ten will do next - especially if the spots were played at the start or end of an ad break.

5 Likes

Upfronts.

2 Likes

Looks great @SydneyCityTV! Kinda surprised if Ten aren’t going to hype up or hint at the major changes awaiting viewers on November 1st… It’ll be really interesting if they just bombard unexpected viewers, they should do something like this to create discussion! :+1:

1 Like

Soft launch is better… they’ve got to have the content to back it all up.

If they make a big deal about a new logo the average viewer (that is everyone outside MediaSpy) will go “oh look a new 10 thingie… what’s on… nothing? Change the channel”

But I do like the nostalgia thing.

1 Like

Did these almost 18 months ago, thought it was about time I post them…

Something a bit industrial and CBS inspired -

And something else a bit different -

31 Likes

@eddel love your work, especially the first industrial red white and blue theme. This is everything.

2 Likes

I love the second one so sleak and simple.

2 Likes

I do too!

1 Like

Great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now that we’ve seen Ten’s logo, here’s something to go with those mock teasers - how I would’ve liked to see the new logo launched on air!

As per the teaser idea, audio of memorable Network Ten moments would play in the background with the logos fading on one by one right up to the new one.

Then the words “A New Era Has Begun” + the date would fade on air, with the older logos quickly moving out to the side. Following that would include a minute or two promo explaining in simple terms what the wider brand change means to viewers (One & Eleven is now 10 Boss & 10 Peach respectively, Ten Eyewitness News First At Five is now 10 News First, etc.) along with a short tease of new programs coming in 2019.

17 Likes

Can anyone mock up a Win News title card based on Ten News First? maybe replace ‘first’ with either ‘local’ or a broadcast region.