Random Mocks

Give you some perspective using the 2d logo with the new presentation.

19 Likes

Now there’s a great challenge for the more talented mockers amongst us!

In the meantime…despite this being only a flip of the existing graphics (and a simple name tweak), can’t we all agree that it looks a lot better? :wink:

Of course the other graphical elements (Full Screen & Headlines/Break Playout Graphics which are mainly designed with the left of the screen in mind) would be flipped around accordingly, but working on those is probably above my level of expertise right now!

Good job fitting in the old logo with the new graphics . Remembering the Sports Tonight titles with that particular logo variant, I’m now wondering if it’s something Ten actually had in mind for the relaunch before deciding to go ahead with a new logo! :smiley:

8 Likes

Thanks. Nice new logo btw SydneyCityTV :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s my attempt:

19 Likes

WIN News Here… WIN News There… WIN News (Almost) Everywhere…

Great mock nonetheless @Moe

9 Likes

“TRAIN ON TIME” - are you sure that isn’t a headline borrowed from Sydney? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good mock though!

1 Like

WIN rebrands to 8

30 Likes

Could happen, if Bruce wasn’t stubborn.

11 Likes

except it’s on 5 up here in northern NSW

2 Likes

Good designs, but I’m not sold on the concept.

WIN has a long history of being Channel 4 (in Wollongong at least), but even then I think “4 Boss” or “4 Peach” would sound a bit clunky. I think the WIN Network works well, but is terribly executed.

Here are some possible WIN logos (featuring everyone’s favourite, Mappy)

Another possible option for the different WIN markets as a reminder of what LCN they are on

Northern NSW

Rest of Australia

Or honouring the Home Channel/head office traditions

3 Likes

Now that’s just silly.

The WIN 5 is far too right-aligned.

1 Like

OR if it did become WIN 10 in the future

2 Likes

how do you mean?

You could bring the text over to the left, cover Western Australia a little better. That’s really the only thing that bothers me about these mocks.

Like this?

Not bad, although I wonder what “5” (Northern NSW/Gold Coast) would look like? :wink:

2 Likes

Please stop

13 Likes

does any one have the clear win tv map that used be on when win was a 9 affliate please:) going to try and make a mock of win and 10 logos:)

Justified. Magnificence.