Random Mocks

Yeah I had a play with the HD watermark layout. Doesn’t really work.

Perhaps “regional” can be dropped for smaller on-screen use?

19 Likes

I made these a while back (which means one of them should be ‘onefm’ but I have no idea which) as a standardisation of the Super network station logos - very simple and uninteresting with them just being a standard font, which is why I’d not posted them previously, but why not…

7 Likes

Very modern, nice!

The Grafton/Clarence Valley station has been branded as “New 104.7” since Late 2015 (even though the logo doesn’t reflect that) but apart from that, nice work with the logos! :slight_smile:

A quick refresh for The Project -

21 Likes

Are you also able to incorporate a massive win logo too?

1 Like

Regular and sports watermarks for WIN

11 Likes

I are you able to make a regular watermark version with the current HD logo (inside mappy)?

Same size and position as the current one:

6 Likes

Black label TEN

16 Likes

That actually looks really cool incorporating CBS with the Ten logo :wink: Nice job TV.Cynic !

4 Likes

7flix sports watermark

18 Likes

Sunrise graphics

11 Likes

Last time I mocked Today, it was to try and match Nine News. But maybe something more simple

15 Likes

I love the concept!

Perhaps place the WIN “Mappy” on Lisa’s nice pink top - make it look like it is attached to the top

An Open to go with it for Today

5 Likes

That is beautiful

Thanks. I’ve started a new topic with more, as this is going bigger than i planned…

I’ve seen a lot of tweets asking for today to bring back the ticker permenantly. Hopefully they do! Great mocks @Travis

2 Likes