Random Mocks

sevencapitalterritory

sevenstraya

16 Likes

WIN Ten 4

17 Likes

May as well just have thisIMG_6802

6 Likes

Random Mocks yes, but not the first time we’ve seen this combo before…

6 Likes

Quite right. There’s been a few!

WIN Ten - Coming Soon -_00001

winwa_2008-OSG-Watermark-TenSport-1

11 Likes

A Concept for a more newsier today, bringing it in line with 9 news gfx

21 Likes

Brilliant!

2 Likes

Looks great, better aligned to the news gfx and less intrusive. The only thing I would say is it needs the updated Today Show logo where the blue part is now white and it would be cool if this animated between that and the 9 logo similar to NBC Today.

Maybe that and the bottom line of text on the lower third needs to be a darker colour because of the size, black? Dark grey? Anyway great job :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Tried the white logo originally but it didnt look great on the light background imo

2 Likes

the changes you suggested @killy06. Logo looks out of place IMO

5 Likes

Today really is in need of a new logo IMO.
Looks great!

2 Likes

Looks brilliant!

Remixed Still the One jingle on the new 2018 promo for Nine. Also changed to 2D Nine logos to match the 2D promo style.

20 Likes

Much better! Nice job.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nine On-Air Presentation

25 Likes

Good Mock! Well, if Southern Cross had extra skillfull resources in the west, but there isn’t any presence there except VAST. Anyways, can you make some for the half-SC half-WIN TDT Tasmania?

Not quite. When you register your VAST receiver in WA they lock SC7, Imparja and Ten Central and unlock GWN7, 9 West and WIN. Vice versa in any other state. So SCA doesn’t have any TV presence in WA.

I did one a while ago here.

10 Likes

Whoops, I didn’t realised that. I forgot that post. Hahaahaha. But thanks for reminding.

1 Like

How will that one work with the 9HD logo? Are you also able to make a Gold Coast version and NNSW (not “NBN”, each broadcast area) version?