Random Mocks

Awesome :+1: Graphics good job want to make mocks but don’t know how and they look so realistic also

1 Like

Brilliant!

1 Like

Came across a company, Taos Entrepreneurial Network from New Mexico, with a completely original company logo:

Based on the Wayback archive, they’ve had this logo on their website since sometime around mid-2016…

The current logo is partly based off of their previous logo.

22 Likes

LOL, very original.

8 Likes

Set that company as your homepage, and then send a kind letter to the Ten legal department.

Report back with changes.

11 Likes

Surely that’s an infringement of intellectual property, that’s worse than WIN Caribbean’s logo

5 Likes

Well there’s a way for Ten to get an extra bit of cash

8 Likes

Expanding on WIN Caribbean, one of their promotional videos has a very, *ahem *, familiar backing track. See if you can place it…

The station also closed from insolvency with government fees in mid-2016 after its elderly owner died (a premonition for things to come down under, perhaps?).

4 Likes

Drafting a letter now. Sad that Ten only have snail mail…

2 Likes

The ACMA scrapped licence fees for Commercial TV stations FYI.

1 Like

I thought that the decision had to be passed through parliament first as a part of the second media reform package…

1 Like

Just a ‘Random Mock’, Well more of a mash together of several logos.

5 Likes

So I wanted to try out Microsoft’s new “Paint 3D” application to see what I can do. What I ended up with from Paint 3D was pretty decent spheres. So I went into Photoshop to add the Ten typeface and whatnot and here’s what I came up with.

15 Likes

Looks great!

You able to apply that gradient to the Eleven and One logos? They look pretty plain.

22 Likes

https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/win-television/55/3690?u=nick
Following on from my post in the WIN Television thread, I have included the logos that I made for WIN’s multichannels if they bought out Ten.

9 Likes

WIN Gold would make sense as a retro channel

4 Likes

You can read my original post for more detail, but basically.

WIN Retro (Eleven) focuses on 70s/80s/90s U.S. content (much like it does now).

WIN Gold refocuses on Aussie classics (Crawfords will become useful once again) and comminity content (its fantasised true purpose). All home shopping is bumped to Spree TV.

3 Likes

As a number of viewers (myself included) dislike the new “logos” used by Prime7’s local and national bulletins, I have re-worked the openers to include the old logo (and localised imagery for the local bulletins).

3 Likes