Random Mocks

Probably nasty comments like that that made him delete it. I thought it was a good effort.

8 Likes

Basically, @SEQTelevision was pretending to be a 7 News anchor and he actually did a really decent job at it.

4 Likes

Damn! I want to see that now! I actually did the same thing for a Media News & Current Affairs assesment a few months ago, complete with backdrop, graphics and title-card. It was located version of Seven News based on my school’s suburb. :slight_smile:

Backdrop courtesy of a projector and a projector screen!

4 Likes

nice! i want to do that someday, i mean i have the equipment handy (something to do chroma key) and a camera and editor, probably something to do during the summer holidays

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone should bag anyone who is putting in a decent effort. I’d like to see some of the naysayers here have a crack at it. It’s not like you can get work experience in a TV station doing that sort of thing much these days, so if people like @SEQTelevision wanna produce something, more power to them. At least they get a chance to perfect their craft if that is what they aspire to become. I guess there is constructive criticism and there is being an asshole.

13 Likes

Holiday watermarks/PRG

10 Likes

And one for Nine, with animated lights of course.

7 Likes

These look great @TV.Cynic. :+1:

Shame. If only the networks actually put some creative effort into these types of special presentations these days. All you’re lucky to get are tacky idents or something minor on the actual day now.

3 Likes

I like these Christmas mocks!

2 Likes

Some Prime7 HD logo ideas

20 Likes

Fantastic! I personally prefer that top one with the “arrow” going into the ‘HD’.

If you’re in a creative mood @WAtvVideos , I wouldn’t mind seeing some of your ideas on designs for SCTV’s HD channel. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah love the top one and the bottom left one some fantastic stuff there.

Now that I think of it imagine if the branding of Two, Mate and Flix used Prime7/GWN7 in the name. Prime7Mate certainly rolls of the tongue. Thank god they didn’t do that hey.

1 Like

Maybe something like this?

14 Likes

12 Likes

That’s awesome. Take away the GWN elements and that could easily work as a logo for Seven HD! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Those are great. Like the top one!

3 Likes

Realistically, I think we can expect them to use the bottom right one.

1 Like

Or probably have no special HD logo at all similar to Seven at the moment.

Seven do have an HD logo watermark that they use in Melbourne and Adelaide.

1 Like

I’ve seen that add on to the watermark in Brisbane and Gold Coast as well when we had the Olympic coverage but it was never translated to any idents, promos or other on-screen elements, so haven’t seen it any bigger in the form of a logo.