Random Mocks

You forgot to remove a graphic underneath the ticker. There’s a second clock behind.

1 Like

I should add though that I really like your work :wink: oopsie

1 Like

Haha that’s okay, thanks. Now that you’ve pointed it out the black clock is all that I can see!

Will fix it up tomorrow.

Despite the terrible oversight (:yum:) in not removing the clock graphic under the ticker (kindly pointed out by Matlock :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), these mocks look bloody great @eddel. :+1:

I for one can’t wait too see the relaunch instore for the ABC next year.

1 Like

As discussed in the 2SM topic a mock for a 2SM logo based loosely around a golden microphone with a play on the FM stations tag line. I probably could add a web address and DAB+ if it was a more modern looking mock.

5 Likes

CNN Random Mock from a friend at CNNfan.org

6 Likes

My ABC News mock…

14 Likes

I like.

Except positioning of time. And sport colour too much of a BBC copy.

I don’t know how the planets would have to align, but just thinking about the idea of a CNN Australia…

11 Likes

That’s pretty good mate.

Based on the discussion at Southern Cross Austereo (Regional) - #410 by Megalomaniacally I thought I would mock something based on what @Megalomaniacally mentioned along with what I think they should be doing, by incorporating Dr. Dan into the logo.

6 Likes

Actually, I like that!

1 Like

and here’s just a few more…

8 Likes

It’s basically just a rework of my GMA mock

22 Likes

Donald Trump assassinated

bahahahahaha

12 Likes

Is it too early for some Christmas idents?

22 Likes

That’s great!

2 Likes

I wish Australian FTA networks would get into the holiday spirit and be a bit ‘festive’. While I don’t like too much screen clutter, a bit of extra flourish could be added to watermarks, that could fade after a minute or so.

10 Likes

That’s one thing I like about WIN. I wonder if they’ll continue to decorate their graphics under their new affiliation?

3 Likes

I’m willing to predict they won’t bother with any special on-air presentation from now on (whether it be festive, Australia Day etc.) Only basing this off on the lack of interest they have shown since the July affiliation swap. Last year they had special Halloween graphics but noticed they never bothered this year. WIN are clearly only doing the bare minimum with coverups etc. rather than being completely manic with Nine prior to the swap. Would be such a shame as I really liked the creativity they put into their special occasion graphics. :slightly_frowning_face:

I will more than likely be proven incorrect but wait and see I guess! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes