Random Mocks

9 news QLD… maybe?

8 Likes

I’d change the logo to white, then it would really pop against the dark cityscape.

6 Likes

Tried making the social graphics more in line with the graphics on the show…

12 Likes

Much better! Nice job :clap:t3:

3 Likes

Company should be called SkyWorks with the names being the same. Name is a combination of Sky and Mediaworks

2 Likes

@BigVic What about “Sky Media Network Ltd” (formerly Sky Network Television Ltd)? It would be a better name than just “SkyWorks”.

2 Likes

If 1News rebranded to TVNZ News

3 Likes

14 Likes

RNZ and TVNZ are set to become subsidiaries of “Aotearoa New Zealand Public Media (ANZPM)”.

The Government’s long-awaited legislation to merge the existing media outlets will face its first vote next week (28 June).

Under the merger, the new public media outlet will become a Crown entity, with RNZ and TVNZ to exist beneath it as separate brands. RNZ and TVNZ employees – with the exception of the chief executives – will transfer to the new agency on the same terms and conditions, with no impact on their entitlements or continuity of service.

It’s unlikely TVNZ viewers and RNZ listeners will notice any major shifts when the merger is finalised next year.

The question is, what if RNZ and TVNZ (as subsidiaries of ANZPM) had new logos with different colours; RNZ is red, TVNZ is blue?

Main logo

RNZ

RNZ National
RNZ National

RNZ Concert
RNZ Concert

RNZ Pacific
RNZ Pacific

RNZ Tahi
RNZ Tahi

RNZ News
RNZ News

TVNZ

TVNZ 1
TVNZ 1

TVNZ 2
TVNZ 2

TVNZ DUKE

TVNZ News (formerly 1 NEWS)
TVNZ News

TVNZ+

8 Likes

I would fight someone if they rebranded George, but amazing mock.

@WAtvVideos thats a fantastic Mock, I am 10/10 impressed, how did you create these?

Wrong person mate, 'twas @PaddyTePou (good job btw mate)

2 Likes

I created the Sky Dance logo as a mock and a new name for George FM if Sky had acquired MediaWorks, although, in real life, the company had decided not to acquire it.

1 Like

I know the new 10 NF Breakfast is probably just going to look like a normal bulletin, but What if it had its own look, inspired by 10’s election graphics.

16 Likes

Not bad. Needs a bit of polish. White supers would work better than grey. Or a subtle white-grey gradient.

3 Likes

Using white…

17 Likes

7 Likes

Not bad! Not a fan of the colours though, reminds me too much of a surf radio station.
I would probably keep the navy blue and the gold

2 Likes

here’s something with the navy blue/gold combo, and also 2GB in the black and red combo too

14 Likes

Love them now. They look awesome

5 Likes

Thought about making this a couple days ago, but given the rumoured recent developments, I wasn’t sure whether to anymore but decided to anyways :smiling_face_with_tear:

The future(?):

10ParamountGIF

And if the 2025-2029 AFL Broadcast rights did revolve around 10 and Paramount+, I thought promotion of the latter on the centre bounce circle, once Coles’ five-deal concludes, could be a good method (shamelessly edited the original Coles image):

13 Likes