Random Mocks

I like the idea, just reminds me too much of a style we would have seen in 2004.
And the supers are too bulky.
Like the thought behind it though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If an event on such a scale as 9/11 were to happen in 2019, how would the networks cover it?

8 Likes

The Today Show

5 Likes

Not sure what people are going to think of this, but I like it. I really like the look of GMA in the US and feel it could work for Today.

Interested to hear thoughts?

12 Likes

I really like this! Would love them to try a clean, 2D look like this one.

My only suggestion would be to make the colours a bit more vibrant.

Could you also do a mock of “10 This Morning” using these same graphics?

6 Likes

Yes I agree, the colours are a bit to dark for breakfast TV imo, I’d also look into changing the logo colour to white. Other than that really like the concept.

4 Likes

@MGO @NewsAustralia hows this?

16 Likes

What Fonts do you use?

Was just bored and did a crude recreation of the 10 News First Lower Thirds

20 Likes

Not sure if 10 are doing it already, but I like how your logo changes colour when it is breaking news.

2 Likes

They do it from one reference video I was looking at. https://youtu.be/74TPE5WaTA8?t=1m8s
I could have done better but I just rushed it.

I’ve had a crack at stylising the porkchop.
Not sure if it’s really much of an improvement, and the curl on the “R” looks a bit lethal.
It’s just a rough gif…

3 Likes

The theme music from I Dream of Jeannie just popped into my head.

2 Likes

Tried simply overlaying a WIN Peach promo endtag with a 10 Peach logo (as in a alternative universe where Bruce is fine with using the 10 branding for the multichannels), but I guess something cool came out of the result.

WIN%20Peach%20-%20Columbo%20Promo%20(13_03_19)%200-9%20screenshot

Some universal graphics for both Sunrise and 7News.

9 Likes

I like the idea any reason why the weather and clock are not lower and bigger inline with the ticker and are the graphics 4:3 safe? (Not sure what I mean read here )

8/10 love the idea of a cohesive set of graphics

3 Likes

Just an idea i had. Would be a very different look. Inspired by NBC Today’s new 4th hour

17 Likes

I like it!

Some WIN circle watermark mocks. Colours based on the program:

I have included a Seven affiliate one in there to boot.

5 Likes

If only! Looks great