Random Mocks

Working on a breakfast show for ten only got this logo done but anyway thoughts on it so far.MORNIGN%20FEED

7 Likes

Looks good- font too generic though

2 Likes

Gone with this to keep with 10MORNIGN%20FEED

5 Likes

now that karl is gone from nine and lisa is on 10 they will be back together on the morning feed

2 Likes

MORNIGN%20FEED%20premiere

13 Likes

I knew it someone would do that

1 Like

I was actually just fantasising the other day about Karl and Lisa reuniting for The Late Project.

2 Likes

Fantasising… really?

1 Like

Um, yeah? Fantasy doesn’t have to be a weird sexual thing if that’s what you’re suggesting…

Anyway, slap dash effort but I would genuinely watch this show if it was basically just a late-night version of what Today was back in the heyday, probably throw a newsreader in as well (Natasha Exelby? Somebody who will crack Karl up every 5 minutes).

9 Likes

1 Like

MADE a few adjustments

I have been working on an AM Show mock but just wanting to simpilfy/refresh the graphics. There are way too many elements on screen at the moment so condensing the two different tickers into one would free up real estate. I also made The AM Show logo a little more rounder.

^ Above, just the ticker, time and show bug

^ Example of a regular L3

^ Weather in the ticker of select centres and Coming Up L3

^ A Comparison of old and new

You could even still use the current graphics around this and just eliminate the two line ticker. I added that flexibility to the project.

Here is rough video of it in action.

5 Likes

MORE CHANGES feedback is always welcome

2 Likes

Probably wouldn’t use the black font for the time and weather as it’s kind of hard to read. White would be easier to read.

7 Likes

Since every network other than the ABC seems to have a “NEWS” watermark/bug (rather than just using the stock standard channel watermark on news bulletins) these days…

Not sure which version I liked most, so am going to let Media Spy decide. The aim here was to do a “NEWS” logo for the main channel while still retaining a different look to the one used on the news channel. The “HD” element would obviously only be seen on LCN 20.

13 Likes

i like the HD next to the ABC logo

Not sure this would work. It kind of conflicts with ABC News channel. I think this may be why they haven’t followed the other networks with a news watermark for primary channel bulletins. I’d say the same for SBS if SBS WNC still existed.

But if I was to pick one it would be the HD next to the lissajous logo. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The one on the left. The other one is a bit stand-outish sitting that high.

8 Likes