Random Mocks

I really like that :+1:

Not a TV mock.

Just a quick CityRail mock changing the font and some layout parts of their platform graphics…

15 Likes

Wow, certainly is a “random mock”!

1 Like

Love the use of 7 News minus the blue colour. I never like them using blue - it reminds me of Nine and Ten. Seven should stick to just red (and yellow for breaking news).

Quick Idea for a late news program from 10

30 Likes

OSG

13 Likes

looks good. I like the purple, very different.

Expanding on my 10 Newsnight mock. The bulletin would be at 10.30 every night and hosted by Lachlan Kennedy and come from the Studio 10 set (whatever that may be next week!), styled for the bulletin to avoid changing.

Please ignore the mismatch of presenters. It was just to show how existing gfx would fit into this look

23 Likes

Love the purple! Very unique from the other networks yet still classy.

1 Like

strong vibes from the BBC current affairs program, now we need an electric guitar version of the theme

Great mock.

Nitpicking to the extreme though, the angled edge on some of the secondary graphics (ie the live and the breaking news straps) isn’t consistent with the 10 News First package.

But other than that, really like this. Could even adapt it to a 6pm format as well, something a bit different to the main daytime/5pm graphics.

2 Likes

Inspired by the fact that a couple of Sydney radio stations have tweaked their logos for Mardi Gras while the TV stations seem to have done nothing, here’s a quick re-edit of something which would’ve been nice to see on the networks (particularly from a local perspective) today/this week! :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Just an idea.

Wait. Has someone done this before?

9 Likes

From NaruTVMock

10 Likes

Amazing mock! Looks so legitimate and polished, a shame that isn’t the recent graphics refresh they received last week!

2 Likes

I also did some mock screen grabs as well. In regards of the graphics I was trying to emulate the UK look but keep the flare of the current Australian look.

10 Likes

Made a recreation of the USA Weather Channel graphics… (I wish we had this over Sky Weather :confused:)

8 Likes
4 Likes

So much better! Love it!

Thought I’d give The AM show a bit of a new logo. Not sure about it.

3 Likes